Looking for a freelancer to make custom clothes for CC

Posted By jamie3d 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
jamie3d
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
Hi I'm looking for someone to make custom clothes to work in cc.

who made the professional outfits bundle ? thats the level of quality I'm looking for.

if you are that person or know someone please leave a comment here or DM me for further discussion

Cheers  
justaviking
justaviking
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
My first thought is "Alley" ...  She has a "Fashion Alley" store and seems to do very nice work.

https://forum.reallusion.com/Users/460/Alley

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

Edited
8 Years Ago by justaviking
Lord Ashes
Lord Ashes
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
jamie3d (8/16/2016)
Hi I'm looking for someone to make custom clothes to work in cc.

who made the professional outfits bundle ? thats the level of quality I'm looking for.

if you are that person or know someone please leave a comment here or DM me for further discussion

Cheers  

The Professional Bundle, as far as I know, is made by designers for RL. I am not sure that they "also" sell content outside the RL bundles.

But I would definitely second "Alley", she has a lot of good work. I, myself, contribute to "Fashion Alley" but my own work is typically the cheaper alternative to the professional work like Alley or BigBoss...Nowhere near their professional level but also selling at a fraction of the price (for buyers on a very tight budget ;-) ). So if you are looking for quality like the Professional Outfits Bundle, "Alley" would be a good choice.  

"We often compare ourselves to the U.S. and often they come out the best, but they only have the right to bear arms while we have the right to bare breasts"
Bowser and Blue, Busting The Breast
Edited
8 Years Ago by Lord Ashes
jamie3d
jamie3d
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Thank you, for your reply.

:-)

Reading This Topic