Profile Picture

Delay between sound and lips

Posted By alexandre_40 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
alexandre_40
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Dear All,
I hope this issue was not solved somewhere else on the forum as it looks relatively simple.. Sorry in that case I simply couldn't find any answer.

Here is my problem, I'm currently testing the trial version of crazy talk animator (and willing to buy it if I solve the following issue).

I created a custom actor head from a picture (relatively bad quality.. well it's to test but only 500Kb). Then I plugged this head on the template body "Body_03".

Using this custom character I created a script using a mp3 file (53Kb). This worked in the sense that sound and lips motion are relatively well synchronized. After that I shifted in time this voice clip by 60 frames and inserted an "idle normal male 0 01" motion from frame 1 to 30. At this point everything was still fine.

Now my problem :
When the  "idle normal male 0 01" motion is shifted by 20 frames (for example) my character speaks before starting to move its lips!?!?
I wanted to attach my file but apparently it exceeds the allowed size to be uploaded (my file is 20 Mb) 

Do you have any workaround ? Did I do something silly ?

Thanks in advance !!
Alex

alexandre_40
alexandre_40
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Also I'm working on Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.6 and I forgot to say that the problem disappears if I replace the head of my character by the template head "Head_03" (i.e. not a picture).
Edited
8 Years Ago by alexandre_40

Reading This Topic