Posted By lesdodds 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Praise.png
lesdodds
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Any News yet on CTA 3 features, release date or any good news about it. Just a few crumbs for the children please!

LesterSmile
 My YouTube
My Facebook
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
-Walt Disney
coolhewitt24
coolhewitt24
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Hi Les,

I'm also curious about CTA3.  They provide very little information about the new version of the software.  I'm only interested character creation.  I'm really curious if they have simplified the process. A short 5 minute video about CTA 3 is a good idea now since they are getting close to their release date. 

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
CTA3 is still on course for a 4th quarter release. You can expect to hear more very soon along with a pre-order offer.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

lesdodds
lesdodds
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)

Peter (RL) (8/15/2016)
CTA3 is still on course for a 4th quarter release. You can expect to hear more very soon along with a pre-order offer.

Thanks Peter, you know our mouths are drooling. 
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/07703a78-1bba-42d4-8c64-9ad1.png

LesterSmile
 My YouTube
My Facebook
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
-Walt Disney
Kevin.S
Kevin.S
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Cheers
http://www.reallusion.com//event/cta3-presale/default.html

Freelance Artist Kevin.S

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/57cedd8e-58c4-42ce-b2f4-9646.png https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/5a59e070-66a0-4914-b0a5-b2dc.png 

Email: animatemyart@gmail.com - Web Site:  www.animatemyart.com
lesdodds
lesdodds
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Lovin it already and the Mascot. Vector heaven.

LesterSmile
 My YouTube
My Facebook
-Walt Disney
InfoCentral
InfoCentral
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

With each new release of CT features have been added and features have been dropped. What I am concerned about is what features are being dropped in this release?
coolhewitt24
coolhewitt24
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)

Hi Everyone,

I hope CTA 3 has all the features of CTA1, CTA2 and CTA3 combined.  I recommend waiting until the release CTA because the information provided about CTA 3 is very vague. Reallusion should have created a professional video rather than a couple of amateurish video clips. CTA 3 has potential now but it all depends on character creation. I also would like to see a couple new characters in the library and a less complicated character creation process. 

have a great week everyone
cool_hewitt23
garrypye
garrypye
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
I for one am STUPIDLY excited about the release of CTA3 and will be one of the first in line when it's released. I can say that the teaser video Reallusion released whet my appetite just enough to get my mind ticking over about all the new things I will be able to do, especially  with the new flexible bones. And to suggest that the teaser video was "amateurish", did you NOT see the cat animation? Man, that was smoooooth. So rather than worrying about whats whats NOT in the new version, I will be spending my time focussing on what IS in there, and how to get the most out of it. I'm not sure when the Forum went from being a helpful source of information to a haven for whingers, but honestly, there are lots of alternative animation programs out there. CTA may not be for you, but whats the point of just complaining ALL the time? Lighten up and have some fun. 

Garry Pye
www.facebook.com/garrypyeanimations?ref=bookmarks
lesdodds
lesdodds
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

coolhewitt24 (8/18/2016)
Hi Everyone,
Reallusion should have created a professional video rather than a couple of amateurish video clips.

CTA 3 has potential now but it all depends on character creation. I also would like to see a couple new characters in the library and a less complicated character creation process. 

have a great week everyone
cool_hewitt23

I asked for crumbs and got a professional video. Slow the video down and watch all the movement and features. Also by the time RL finishes you will have more than you paid for, as usual.

"CTA 3 has potential now but it all depends on character creation." CTA 1 has potential most of us have never tapped into, so let's use what it does have and perfect it .

Also stop cheap shots like :

Reallusion should have created a professional video rather than a couple of amateurish video clips. 

LesterSmile
 My YouTube
My Facebook
-Walt Disney

Reading This Topic