Profile Picture

CTA 3 Any News yet?

Posted By lesdodds 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Mike Jasper
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (320 reputation)Senior Member (320 reputation)Senior Member (320 reputation)Senior Member (320 reputation)Senior Member (320 reputation)Senior Member (320 reputation)Senior Member (320 reputation)Senior Member (320 reputation)Senior Member (320 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
This should be a fun program to use cant wait.
coolhewitt24
coolhewitt24
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Hi Everyone,

Its called a reality check Garry!  Reallusion should have better planned their presentation better before releasing it to the public.  CTA3 should have all the elements from CTA1 and CTA2 plus improvements to character creation. As exciting as CTA3 might be, I recommend users wait until a full presentation of the software is available to watch. CTA3  has a lot of potential but it all depends in which direction Reallusion takes the software. I just finished touring crazytalk animator market place.  I noticed some content has been uploaded but there is still a shortage of content developers.  Reallusion might consider giving better incentives to artists to upload content.  I would also be interested in reading about content suggestions from users I've been busy creating content the two months. Crazytalk animator is fun but character creation needs to be improved
I enjoyed reading everyone's comments.

have a good work week.
Coolhewitt23

garrypye
garrypye
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
CoolHewitt, I know you are a supporter of my content, and I do appreciate that support very much. I just find your comments always so negative when it comes to CrazyTalk Animator. You always have been. I'd just prefer see you enjoy the software for what it is and get the most out of it that you can. Lets' at least wait till CTA3 is released before we start criticising it. However I absolutely agree that there is a shortage of content developers in the Marketplace, and hopefully the release of CTA3 will see that change. You have a good week too.

Garry Pye
www.facebook.com/garrypyeanimations?ref=bookmarks
vidi
vidi
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
Crazytalk animator is fun but character creation needs to be improved

Hehe Have you not seen in the Promo video .??? ... CTA has now unlimeted Bone setup like Anime Studio / MOHO . 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
liebe Grüße vidi

coolhewitt24
coolhewitt24
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Hi Garry, Sometimes people confuse negativity with reality. Reallusion should have did a better presentation of their software. Screen capture with background music isn't much of a presentation. CTA3 might be good but it all depends on the character creation side. People have complained about the process for a long time. The bones in video are good for creating G1 characters. It will be interesting to watch how Reallusion will improve G2 character creation. Reallusion needs to rethink incentives to lure artists to upload their content to the market place. Losing 40% of your sales isn't going attract anybody.  They need to raise the percentage to attract people.  Anyway, I will just watch for future updates on CTA 3. 

Have a good week everyone

animagic
animagic
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 13 hours ago
coolhewitt24 (8/24/2016)
Losing 40% of your sales isn't going attract anybody. 

Works for iClone developers, so I don't think that's the problem. No lack of iClone content.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

vidi
vidi
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
Reallusion should have did a better presentation of their software

Excactly what I see in the PROMO video make me Happy . I know I will have fun with this app. That is my reality .

-------------------------------------------------------------------
liebe Grüße vidi

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 hours ago
coolhewitt24 (8/24/2016)
Hi Garry, Sometimes people confuse negativity with reality. 

The thing is if you only ever talk about the negatives and never the positives, then that is negativity, not reality. Whistling

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

toonsunlimited
toonsunlimited
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
About a week ago I was contacted by Reallusion to be a Beta Tester for the new CTA3. I look forward to testing out the new features and checking out the new G3 templates for both Character and animals. Based off the videos I have seen thus far, the one angle characters will be making a strong comeback which is good news to me because they can be created within a short period of time. I look forward to seeing what's in store for multi-angle characters. Either way the new improvements appears to be moving this application in the right direction. Hopefully Reallusion will put more effort into moving content from the Market Place to the Content store. I don't think they have updated the content store since December.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c09b5311-3ab1-47a8-995d-c2df.png
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/0a076bbd-c788-40a3-b65c-4995.png

Email: askjanell@toonsunlimited.com

Check Out My Channel For CTA "How To" Tutorials
  Follow me on Facebook for Characters in Development
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/7e3e974d-b57b-4b3a-b000-da9f.png

Edited
8 Years Ago by toonsunlimited
garrypye
garrypye
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
CoolHewitt, in all honesty, what did you want from the teaser video that would've made you happy? Because I watched the same video and by the time it was finished, my mind was ticking over with all new ideas and possibilities for my future work. They showed glimpses of so many new features.

I know you're biggest complaint has consistently been that Reallusion refuses to give you a higher commission rate for your work, but I just don't understand why. Get your work out there and if it's good, people will buy it. And if it's great, they'll buy HEAPS of it and you will make some money. As a content developer the content you can create is limitless.  I just wanna see you enjoy CTA3, but I know that won't be the case. I'll go on the record now and say that the day CTA3 is released, CoolHewitt be in the Forum pages complaining about something. Features you don't like, features that are missing, features that could've been better. In fact, I might just mark that in my diary now and check back.

You're always saying what Reallusion NEEDS to do. What you need to do is lighten up, enjoy the software for what it is and start producing great content for the Marketplace. Just enjoy yourself.

Garry Pye
www.facebook.com/garrypyeanimations?ref=bookmarks

Reading This Topic