Neuron Mocap Plug-in Issues and Suggestions Thread

Posted By Melanie (RL) 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
davood.kharmanzar
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 days ago
howto matching the motions of source actor of neuron mocap with the stylized iclone's character?

my biggest problem is matching the motion arms and hands of neuron actor with iclone's stylized character like as tokomotion characters ... arm and hand going into the body or face :\

is it possible to retargeting inside iclone? (like as ikinema for motionbuilder?)
Edited
8 Years Ago by davood.kharmanzar
mtakerkart
mtakerkart
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
You can edit position Arms/Hand with the "Edit motion layer" Tab.
Suggestion: When performing with actors and the Neuron suit , it's helpfull to Broadcast live
inside Iclone with your stylised character. The performer can see the space limit moves to not
penetrate the character shape.
davood.kharmanzar
davood.kharmanzar
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)

Last Active: 6 days ago
mtakerkart (12/22/2016)
it's helpfull to Broadcast live inside Iclone with your stylised character. The performer can see the space limit moves to not penetrate the character shape.

yup ... i'm just using live broadcasting ... and i'm performer :]

but it's very hard to matching me with characters :\

is it possible to define joint rotation limitations for iclone character?
Edited
8 Years Ago by davood.kharmanzar
mtakerkart
mtakerkart
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
I don't know for the joint limitations.
Don't forget to setup your body profil in the axis Neuron with your real body measurements, it helps.
Like in "hollywood" I suggest also  to put real props on your body to simulate the avatar size body.
The more you're accurate on reccord the more you save time in edition.
Yes motion capture  take practice performance for fast/good result Wink
ninjarama
ninjarama
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (54 reputation)New Member (54 reputation)New Member (54 reputation)New Member (54 reputation)New Member (54 reputation)New Member (54 reputation)New Member (54 reputation)New Member (54 reputation)New Member (54 reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
I don't know at what point the Perception Neuron Plug-in was fixed, but things are working now (with the pro version of Axis)!! I did download the latest version of the plugin from my reallusion account and I also updated the firmware on each of the neuron sensor so I'm not sure if any of that had to do with it as well.

The main problem now is with the mocap sensors and calibration inside Axis software... so janky, especially with the feet and the fingers.  No matter how many times I run the calibration, fingers are curling and feet are like pigeon toes!  Nothing to do with iClone though...

I'm glad the plugin doesn't crash anymore!  Hopefully it all still works with iClone 7 =)
Edited
7 Years Ago by ninjarama
hoaphamkhanh
hoaphamkhanh
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (419 reputation)Senior Member (419 reputation)Senior Member (419 reputation)Senior Member (419 reputation)Senior Member (419 reputation)Senior Member (419 reputation)Senior Member (419 reputation)Senior Member (419 reputation)Senior Member (419 reputation)

Last Active: 7 Years Ago
I used the Neuron Plugin-trial and iclone 7-trial.
When I installed Neuron Plugin again encountered this error? How do i connect iclone 7 with axis neuron?

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/72e789b1-7a23-415a-9399-b0cf.jpg

Reading This Topic