Profile Picture

Text with accents messed up?

Posted By cedric_05 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
cedric_05
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (301 reputation)Senior Member (301 reputation)Senior Member (301 reputation)Senior Member (301 reputation)Senior Member (301 reputation)Senior Member (301 reputation)Senior Member (301 reputation)Senior Member (301 reputation)Senior Member (301 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi,

I am using the tool to generate scenes to teach foreign languages. When I try to write a simple French phrase such as "le diner est prêt" (dinner is ready) I run into an issue where CA2 will add a space before and after the ê.

Moreover, there does not seem to be any way to enter the ê (accent) directly from CA2. I have to go to notes, type the text and copy/paste.

Can anyone confirm this and let me know of a work around?

Thank you.
lesdodds
lesdodds
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
cedric_05 (8/1/2016)
Hi,

I am using the tool to generate scenes to teach foreign languages. When I try to write a simple French phrase such as "le diner est prêt" (dinner is ready) I run into an issue where CA2 will add a space before and after the ê.

Moreover, there does not seem to be any way to enter the ê (accent) directly from CA2. I have to go to notes, type the text and copy/paste.

Can anyone confirm this and let me know of a work around?

Thank you.

Use windows character map. SELECT/COPY/PASTE
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/47acf8e0-0fae-4e98-99a2-998d.jpg

LesterSmile
 My YouTube
My Facebook
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
-Walt Disney

Reading This Topic