Posted By will2power71 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Something I heard from a NOITOM Customer Satisfaction survey

Author
will2power71
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
When my Perception neuron suit came in the mail last week, a few days later, I was sent a link to a customer satisfaction survey. I was surprised that while taking the survey, it was revealed that they are looking at adding the ability to motion capture a second actor at the same time. The way the statement was phrased, it seemed like they were working on being able to add a second actor to the motion capture session in iClone. That's pretty interesting if it's actually something they're going to give us. Has anyone seen or heard anything else like this? 
will2power71
will2power71
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)

Nevermind. I just read the Announcement Melanie Posted about the Beta Ending in August. That pretty much confirms what I just found out. You can delete this thread.
Rampa
Rampa
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 7 hours ago
It must be the live streaming of the BVH that the iClone plugin taps into that is getting updated. The free Neuron software has always advertised two suit capture, while the pro software has advertised five suits at once.
will2power71
will2power71
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Well I just got the one suit for now, but knowing this I think I'm going to make the sacrifice and get that second suit. I definitely like the idea of being able to work with multiple actors I shudder to think what this might mean when facial motion capture becomes available at the same time.  But for now it's encouraging to see the advances and the little delightful surprises that pop up. 

Reading This Topic