Note: video links to version with titles
Recreated the 2 scenes in my 2D Tribute to blade runner. I highly recommend seeing it in VR goggles. I just got Samsung Gear VR to go with my Notes 7 and it is truly awesome.
Been giving a lot of thought to how you recreate a dialog scene in 360. I did add a blimp and for part of the ride I put you in the spinner. I modified the sky to expand the city-scape and did some tweaking
I would appreciate feedback on what worked and what didn't.
Things to do for next release:
- Spinner Scene
- Add the Chinese noodle stand near the vehicle for scene with Gaf and have Deckard eating noddle from a bowl in the spinner
- add a moving crowd on the street in front of the spinner.
- add misc towers, neon signs and flames to city scape, (will probably use it in title scene)
- Add other flying car and spinners
- Enhance building and try to add some steet level detail
- Add people in the landing area
- Tyrell building
- Continue to play with lighting and camera positions
- make more ornate add statues and art
- Complete scene with Rachel's Voight-Kampff test
5 Years Ago by