Profile Picture

Is there and easier way to import your own character?

Posted By CherryBlossom 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
CherryBlossom
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (461 reputation)Senior Member (461 reputation)Senior Member (461 reputation)Senior Member (461 reputation)Senior Member (461 reputation)Senior Member (461 reputation)Senior Member (461 reputation)Senior Member (461 reputation)Senior Member (461 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
I have trouble following along with the tut

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gSl4_-tLTU

I'm thinking about paying someone to do this for me..

I'm not sure where to look though.

coolhewitt24
coolhewitt24
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)

Last Active: 3 days ago
Hi Cherryblossom,

The process of creating a character is very complicated right now. I found it to be very time consuming to create just a basic character.  You might find it expensive hire a person to create your character.  You might pay up to $500 USD for a character.  anyway, good luck with your character. I hope your successful in doing it on your own.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 hours ago
CherryBlossom (7/17/2016)
I have trouble following along with the tut

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gSl4_-tLTU

I'm thinking about paying someone to do this for me..

I'm not sure where to look though.

The process may seem to be complicated initially but it really isn't.

You do need two ingredients and they are A. Patience and B. Plenty of free time. The first time you follow along with the tutorial your results will probably look horrendous. The second time may not be much better and this is often where many users run out of ingredient A and possibly B. However if you persevere you will normally find it all starts coming together soon after. In my experience if you hang in there you will at some point just "get it" and from then on it will become second nature.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Ibis Fernandez
Ibis Fernandez
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
I agree with Peter. The process is actually super EASY!.
Its might be time consuming because of all the parts that need to be done but one you get it you start to figure out on your own what parts you need and what parts you don't. IF All you need is a character at a 45 degree angle that just uses three mouth actions like Japanese anime characters, you could easily do that in about 1hr.

If you cant draw, naturally having to draw is going to seem difficult.
If you cant use Flash, then again, naturally having to learn flash is gonna seem like a chore.

But it really is very easy work. Once you have the technical side of it down your only obstacle is your own creativity.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ad51c90b-00a8-459d-8ca4-2136.gif
Ibis Fernandez   |   (available for hire)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Professional Animator, Filmmaker | Creator of the highest quality (modular) G2 rigs for cartoon animator and developer of Toon Titan and Puppet Producer 
Author of Flash Animation and Cartooning: A Creative Guide
>>> be sure to check out http://toontitan.com for professional grade assets, templates, and custom tools for Cartoon Animator and more.

Reading This Topic