Profile Picture

not taking changes in stage mode

Posted By lisevilliers 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
lisevilliers
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (299 reputation)Senior Member (299 reputation)Senior Member (299 reputation)Senior Member (299 reputation)Senior Member (299 reputation)Senior Member (299 reputation)Senior Member (299 reputation)Senior Member (299 reputation)Senior Member (299 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
I changed the dummy character sprites in the compose mode, but when I leave in the stage mode, my new sprites are not visible ?til there was a manipulation to be done to create your own character ?thank you
jlittle
jlittle
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
There is a difference in REPLACING vs ADDING sprites.

When ADDING sprites you are adding a new "set" of sprites. Back in Stage Mode you must use "Sprite Switching" via the Sprite Editor to change to those sprites. This is similar to changing to different hand shapes. Once changed you can save your character with those sprites showing.

When REPLACING the existing sprites you will see those sprites when you return to Stage Mode.

When returning to the stage from Composer Mode the character  will be switched back to the default sprites that were originally selected.
If you had Replaced the default sprites with new ones they will show up.
If you Added new sprites you have to switch to those new sprites to get them to show.

Jeff

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

Reading This Topic