Posted By leahalbert11 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Crazy Talk 8 Pipeline for Mac crashes after marking the photo

Author
leahalbert11
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (556 reputation)Veteran Member (556 reputation)Veteran Member (556 reputation)Veteran Member (556 reputation)Veteran Member (556 reputation)Veteran Member (556 reputation)Veteran Member (556 reputation)Veteran Member (556 reputation)Veteran Member (556 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Am on a mid 2015 Macbook Pro, all software updated with Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB and AMD Radeon R9 M370X 2048 MB Graphics cards (no updates available).  After placing markers on my photos the program crashes while building the 3D face. Have submitted a ticket but no response yet and I need to resolve it for an urgent project. I see a lot of posts about this crash, mostly directed to tech support and haven't found a solution that works for my system.
Am also getting an awful background noise on audio files I import. Like a screeching car crash.
Thanks for any help!
Edited
8 Years Ago by leahalbert11
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with CrazyTalk 8.

You should hear back soon from Technical Support who will be able to advise you with this issue. Replies are normally within 48 hours Monday - Friday. One thing to check is that you are using the latest version which is 8.03. You can do this by going to Help > Check For Update in CT8. If you are not using the latest version, please update.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic