Profile Picture

3D character, non human head

Posted By jose_55 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
jose_55
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (433 reputation)Senior Member (433 reputation)Senior Member (433 reputation)Senior Member (433 reputation)Senior Member (433 reputation)Senior Member (433 reputation)Senior Member (433 reputation)Senior Member (433 reputation)Senior Member (433 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I purchased the latest version of Crazy talk 8 pipeline and Animator 2 pipeline. The 3d heads are all human, I need a round cartoon head with no human noses, needs elf ears, etcc Think the Smurfs type head. . How can I Create the head I need? Is there a full morph tool or do I need to create it in another program then import the head model? Does this apply to both Animator and Crazy talk? Thx
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 hours ago
The 3D heads in CrazyTalk 8 are all humanoid based (eyes, nose mouth, ears etc.). If you want a more cartoon effect without traditional facial features, then I would advise creating a 2D head rather than 3D. Both CT8 and CTA2 support creating a 2D head from a single image so it should be easy to achieve the look you want.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Ibis Fernandez
Ibis Fernandez
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
here is a set of elf ears in my store, they come with the Icarus mod pack for Billy.
For the hair, hat, smurf hart type of thing, feel free to post a doodle and i can upload one to the store. Maybe mention which character you prefer it to be compatible with.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ad51c90b-00a8-459d-8ca4-2136.gif
Ibis Fernandez   |   (available for hire)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Professional Animator, Filmmaker | Creator of the highest quality (modular) G2 rigs for cartoon animator and developer of Toon Titan and Puppet Producer 
Author of Flash Animation and Cartooning: A Creative Guide
>>> be sure to check out http://toontitan.com for professional grade assets, templates, and custom tools for Cartoon Animator and more.

Reading This Topic