Profile Picture

Pinpoint on softbody prop

Posted By Roxaszu 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Roxaszu
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (480 reputation)Senior Member (480 reputation)Senior Member (480 reputation)Senior Member (480 reputation)Senior Member (480 reputation)Senior Member (480 reputation)Senior Member (480 reputation)Senior Member (480 reputation)Senior Member (480 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Hi everyone,
I'm new to iclone 5.
And I'm wondering,
I wanna make prop as hair, So I use soft body to make it move smoothly.
but the problem is that when I'm using soft body, The prop will always fall down.
I tried to search on google and they say there's a pin point on iclone 5.
When i try to press Alt+Shift+S, The pinpoint section is empty and can't be attached to any kind of object.
The question is, How can we make that pinpoiint on an object / prop ? (I'm using 3Dmax to make the prop hair.)
Thanks in advance Smile

Cricky
Cricky
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Skype ID= learn.iclone

Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago

For iClone5: 

You need to Identify (by name)the Vertex Pins by using Mesh Select inside 3dsMax and then exporting the propwith those pins identified as the LAST Step before exporting as an FBX.

Once imported through  3dXchange and sent to iClone5, the pins will show up as you identified them by  Vertex Name when choosing "ALT+SHIFT+S"

Without assigning the pins a  name they will not show up in that "ALT+SHIFT+S" panel.

Roxaszu (7/4/2016)
Hi everyone,
I'm new to iclone 5.
And I'm wondering,
I wanna make prop as hair, So I use soft body to make it move smoothly.
but the problem is that when I'm using soft body, The prop will always fall down.
I tried to search on google and they say there's a pin point on iclone 5.
When i try to press Alt+Shift+S, The pinpoint section is empty and can't be attached to any kind of object.
The question is, How can we make that pinpoiint on an object / prop ? (I'm using 3Dmax to make the prop hair.)
Thanks in advance Smile

SKYPE ID: rc.650

http://city.reallusion.com/store/ModuleExpand.aspx?id=GS634545170497417354&mdid=18866

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentTag.aspx?tagname=Cricky&AuthorID=20081020688550191201#]Reallusion Store Content

" If I had Alzheimer's (Old Timers), would I know it? "
Roxaszu
Roxaszu
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (480 reputation)Senior Member (480 reputation)Senior Member (480 reputation)Senior Member (480 reputation)Senior Member (480 reputation)Senior Member (480 reputation)Senior Member (480 reputation)Senior Member (480 reputation)Senior Member (480 reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Hi Cricky,
How to Identify (by name)the Vertex Pins by using Mesh Select in 3D max ?
Is there any tutorial for it ?
And can it turn to be weight map in iclone 6, But i'm doing it on iclone 5 instead ?
Edited
8 Years Ago by Roxaszu

Reading This Topic