Profile Picture

How do I get a refund?

Posted By morenomatheus63 8 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.
Author
morenomatheus63
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (362 reputation)Senior Member (362 reputation)Senior Member (362 reputation)Senior Member (362 reputation)Senior Member (362 reputation)Senior Member (362 reputation)Senior Member (362 reputation)Senior Member (362 reputation)Senior Member (362 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Hello, 

I bought the product by accident I thought it was gonna do what I thought its gonna do. I've been trying to contact the people here for weeks now and since no response. Anyone please let me know how I can get a refund for the CrazyTalk Animator 2

Thanks
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Please first check out our returns policy HERE.

Then if you are eligible for a refund, please follow section 3 on the returns policy page for instructions. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

ObjOri
ObjOri
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (133 reputation)Junior Member (133 reputation)Junior Member (133 reputation)Junior Member (133 reputation)Junior Member (133 reputation)Junior Member (133 reputation)Junior Member (133 reputation)Junior Member (133 reputation)Junior Member (133 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I know this is an old post, but thank you for the info. 

BTW, if anyone has purchased a product with a seasonal discount or special offer, you likely do not have a "details" link to click on the product registration page of your account in order to deactivate your product as suggested by Reallusion in the refund process. Reallusion hasn't updated their return directions since 2018 (if that tells you anything). Not sure why the link isn't there, but I assume the absence of a link is related to the discounted product naturally having fewer activations on account of it being a term-bound offer. In my case, I had only one activation for the CC3 pipeline + iClone7 (plus extras) combo, which was used up when I activated/registered these items.

Reallusion has a long way to go, IMO. CC3 and iClone by themselves are amazing products, but I believe Reallusion isn't as indie-friendly as Reallusion might think. Their licensing is barely useful and completely out of touch with the base (which is increasingly, and explosively-so, shoe-string indies).

Reallusion: you can't own everything that touches your products. That's like Adobe saying that any image you create with Photoshop belongs to Adobe. Provide blank base characters and a full complement of base meshes for clothing FREE out of the box, and let the public own what they create. If you think that's what Reallusion has done, read between the lines as well as the fine print.

Offer these things, and the market place will blow up with creatives. It's been years, and the shelves are bare, relatively speaking. And what is there is as useful as your licensing.

And Reallusion needs to provide a solution for exporting body morph targets to Unity and Unreal Engine. Players want to customize. And developers want to give them customization. Fix these two things, and Reallusion could corner the market in game development; I'm certain of it.

But, please, don't nickel and dime us to death to provide this customization (when you eventually do offer it, which is inevitable if you're to remain competitive). That's hurting Reallsuion, too. Reallusion may be rolling in dough, but the dough could be many times deeper, and we'd love you for it . . . if it was clear you gave a damn. I feel that what we have here is a simple case of a top dog thinking they will always be top dog.

Again. . . Great products. Don't fix these two things, and Reallusion will be beaten to the punch by some other industrious entity much sooner than later.
Edited
4 Years Ago by ObjOri
DanielC_RL
DanielC_RL
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Basically, as long as there is a purchase record, there will be "Detail" and "Deactivate". Please refer to the related FAQ and link below.

Daniel

Reading This Topic