Profile Picture

IClone 6 Trail

Posted By chenisemurphy 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
chenisemurphy
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (276 reputation)Senior Member (276 reputation)Senior Member (276 reputation)Senior Member (276 reputation)Senior Member (276 reputation)Senior Member (276 reputation)Senior Member (276 reputation)Senior Member (276 reputation)Senior Member (276 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
I recently downloaded a iclone 6 trail and want to try it out but there is a dialogue box telling me to upgrade or get more content that won't go away. I don't want to upgrade until I've tried out the program. How do I ge the dialogue box to go away so I can test out the program. I already tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 hours ago
Sorry to hear you are having problems with the trial.

A problem that can occur is when the splash screen (with the update options) opens partially outside your screen area. When this happens the close button will not be visible to click. However it is normally easy to resolve the problem by hitting the Enter/Return key on your keyboard. This should close the splash screen and allow you to maximise the iClone window to fit your screen.

Do give this a try but if it doesn't resolve the problem, please post a screenshot showing the issue on screen so we can see what is going on. Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic