Profile Picture

Crazytalk8 starts and runs fine except when I want to create a new ACtor

Posted By alvine 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Crazytalk8 starts and runs fine except when I want to create a new...

Author
alvine
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (276 reputation)Senior Member (276 reputation)Senior Member (276 reputation)Senior Member (276 reputation)Senior Member (276 reputation)Senior Member (276 reputation)Senior Member (276 reputation)Senior Member (276 reputation)Senior Member (276 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I start CT8 and it starts fine. But when I try to create a new head, the program does nothing neither the drop down menu or the create new actor button works. The program freezes there and  if you try to click the icon again it rings. Checking task manager shows no resources to the CT8 program.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Do make sure your system is fully updated, especially the graphics drivers. Screen lockups can occur if you are using outdated graphics drivers or you have an unsupported graphics card. Do also ensure you have the latest version which is 8.03. You can get this from your Member Account if you are using a purchased version.

If you do still encounter problems after updating, please contact Technical Support using the link below and supply your full system specifications. They will then be able to check for any problems and advise you further.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.aspx

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic