Freebie face cleanup software. Today only, June 20th

Posted By Rampa 8 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.
Author
Rampa
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 hours ago
This looks to have two especially useful features, and some standard features for this type of software. It has face-shine and shadow reduction. That makes your portraits more suitable for use in CT8 or iClone for 3D head creation.

https://www.giveawayoftheday.com/pt-portrait-st-32/
JIX
JIX
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Got it ... thx! Will give it a try ...
Snarp Farkle
Snarp Farkle
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)

Last Active: 3 days ago
Good find rampa, this is some pretty impressive software! Smile

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/3b6bbfcf-7578-4216-bd51-57fe.jpg

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/29f9a718-646c-4a43-bfaf-6da9.jpg

Dell XPS 8900, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3408 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s), 16 GB RAM, - 4 GB GeForce GTX 745, NVIDIA compatible.
Acer Aspire V Nitro Laptop,  2.5GHz Intel Core i5-7300HQ processor with 6MB cache,  256GB solid state drive, 16GB Ram,  4 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics.

Snarp Farkle
Snarp Farkle
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)

For those of you who missed the Free giveaway of PT Portrait, you can still download the trial version HERE, I'll be buying the Studio version since it's only $39.95.

Dell XPS 8900, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3408 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s), 16 GB RAM, - 4 GB GeForce GTX 745, NVIDIA compatible.
Acer Aspire V Nitro Laptop,  2.5GHz Intel Core i5-7300HQ processor with 6MB cache,  256GB solid state drive, 16GB Ram,  4 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics.

hattori kun
hattori kun
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
There's a lot of free online photo editing app that does the job well. Here's one.
http://ipiccy.com/

The airbrush is pretty good at removing blemishes, wrinkles. I use it to edit facebook pics of people. BigGrin
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Snarp Farkle (6/21/2016)
For those of you who missed the Free giveaway of PT Portrait, you can still download the trial version HERE, I'll be buying the Studio version since it's only $39.95.

If you are going to be laying down cash then I would recommend our own FaceFilter 3 Pro. It's currently $47 (Member Price) for the Pro version and offers a lot more features than PT Portrait including face reshaping. Wink

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Snarp Farkle
Snarp Farkle
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Peter (RL) (6/22/2016)
If you are going to be laying down cash then I would recommend our own FaceFilter 3 Pro. It's currently $47 (Member Price) for the Pro version and offers a lot more features than PT Portrait including face reshaping. Wink

Yes Peter I agree that FaceFilter has a lot of features not found in PT Portrait.  I downloaded the FaceFilter 3 Pro Trial to see how it compared with PT Portrait and found version 3 is much more user friendly than the previous version I tried a long while back.  I particularly liked the presets since, as a guy, I have never applied makeup on myself and I could just click one and have it appear instantly on the picture, and the shaping presets were also impressive.  It took me about 30 minutes to watch enough videos to get a grip on the UI and presets then about 45 minutes more to get pretty close to what I achieved with PT Portrait in 15 minutes.  To be fair, I've never used PT Portrait or FaceFilter 3 Pro before, the 45 minutes it took me with FaceFilter 3 Pro was due to it crashing on me twice and I wasn't able to get to the export stage.  I've submitted a support ticket but for now I'll just continue to use my free version of PT Portrait since all I'm really ever going to use it for is to cleanup photos to use with CrazyTalk 8.  The crashing is most likely due to my computer system, I haven't come across others reporting this yet.

Don't get me wrong, FaceFilter 3 Pro is a superior product and I'd recommend it to anyone who wants more professional results than you can get with the free programs out there. Smile

Reading This Topic