No motions on Iclone 5.

Posted By gramon55 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
gramon55
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
I switched computers. My current computer has Direct X 11.1, Windows 10, Intel i5 2390T x64, 8 GB Ram, and a 2 gig intel graphics card.
The problem is that I can not find my motions in my Animations in Iclone 5. I have the most current version of Iclone 5.The only motions I find are MotionPaths. I have purchased and installed correctly several motions. The small crowds show in the sets, not in the motions, and the dance motions don't show anywhere. Can any body tell me how to fix this.

Snarp Farkle
Snarp Farkle
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)

Last Active: 3 days ago
Sounds like your Templates folder may have been installed in the wrong place, if you have trouble finding it just run the installer again to where it asks you for the install locations of the templates and custom folders, that will at least tell you where they are.

Dell XPS 8900, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3408 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s), 16 GB RAM, - 4 GB GeForce GTX 745, NVIDIA compatible.
Acer Aspire V Nitro Laptop,  2.5GHz Intel Core i5-7300HQ processor with 6MB cache,  256GB solid state drive, 16GB Ram,  4 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics.

gramon55
gramon55
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
This solution is weird, but it works. I shouldn't have to do this, but one of my computers can not work well with iClone 6 because of the video card. Sadly, it's the one I have in my office.
I found where the motions were installed. It is actually, in the iClone Template folder. So, it should show. Since it doesn't, I dragged and dropped a motion from the folder. This triggered the iClone window to show the Motions in the folder. When I want to switch back to paths, I have to drag a path from the folder, and it shows the paths. I have reinstalled many times and the problem and solution are consistent. Well, a strange bug in iClone that has affected only this computer.
Thanks for the idea of finding the folder.

Reading This Topic