Profile Picture

RLD files

Posted By jb_71 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
jb_71
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (423 reputation)Senior Member (423 reputation)Senior Member (423 reputation)Senior Member (423 reputation)Senior Member (423 reputation)Senior Member (423 reputation)Senior Member (423 reputation)Senior Member (423 reputation)Senior Member (423 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
OMG.  I love you guys BUT you are frying my brain with this STUPID RLD file from your content download.
Far out men and women.  What are you doing to us.  I have left a ticket (still no reply after three days) and watched 30 plus videos trying to solve this seemingly SIMPLE task.
Make a downloader that works FFS please.

Any help will most probably stop me from blowing my brains out.

Thanks.

PS.  I have spent some stupid amount of money so far buying content i just want to be able to open it.
Running a mAc 13" early 2011 with 2.3 ghtz - 8 gig ram - 500 mb graphics and 700 gb free drive.
cheers
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 7 hours ago
jb_71 (6/12/2016)

Make a downloader that works FFS please.

Sorry to hear you are having problems with the Content Downloader.

Obviously the downloader does work fine otherwise nobody would ever get any content downloaded. However like any software there will be a small number of users who encounter problems but these can normally be easily resolved. You haven't explained what happens when you try to download so it's impossible to say what the problem is without knowing more. Support will normally reply within 48 hours (Monday to Friday) so you should hear back soon. I'm sure they will be able to get you up and running soon.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

jb_71
jb_71
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (423 reputation)Senior Member (423 reputation)Senior Member (423 reputation)Senior Member (423 reputation)Senior Member (423 reputation)Senior Member (423 reputation)Senior Member (423 reputation)Senior Member (423 reputation)Senior Member (423 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Hi Peter,

Thanks for the reply.
Ok, well nothing happens.
I install the software and it says "INSTALLED SUCCESSFULLY" then I click on the RLD file from the email (or my order history) and a message opens asking which program do you want to open this file?.  I suggest Crazytalk (because I cant find the actual Downloader anywhere on my computer so am presuming it is installed in the program).  A new message pops up saying that the file cannot be opened.

Cheers

Reading This Topic