As the subject says: for whatever reason my "stage" completely disappears. I cannot drag/drop anything into the project, but using the "add to stage" button still works (though, nothing is displayed). furthermore, I can "see" all of my objects in the scene manager, but nothing in the stage. even when I click on "new project" - same thing happens. It's not until I restart the entire program that i get my stage back. This seems to happen intermittently on 32bit pro version, and EVERY TIME on 64bit pro version. How can I prevent this from happening in the future? I would really prefer to use the 64 bit version, since I have the 64 bit windows 10 OS installed and optimized.
Thanks in advance.
EDIT: all the things I have tried include:
- view menu -> on-screen display -> unchecking/checking the stage view = result: no change
- file menu -> new project = result: stage is still gone
- window menu -> restore default workspace = result: no change
- control menu -> toggle orthographic camera = result: no change
- restart software = result: stage re-appears
Screenshot of issue.
3 Years Ago by