Profile Picture

Professional Outfits Cloth Based for CC or CC Essential Clothing and Fabric?

Posted By jm_45 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Professional Outfits Cloth Based for CC or CC Essential Clothing and...

Author
jm_45
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (638 reputation)Veteran Member (638 reputation)Veteran Member (638 reputation)Veteran Member (638 reputation)Veteran Member (638 reputation)Veteran Member (638 reputation)Veteran Member (638 reputation)Veteran Member (638 reputation)Veteran Member (638 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi Everybody

I'm reading the description from Reallusion for both of these products and am wondering which one to get. Suggestions? Professional Outfits seems to offer more ready made outfits, while CC Essential Clothing less but slightly more customization possibilities? However one does get some customization options in the Professional Outfits pack. There does seem to be some overlap between the two. Professional is $99, Essential is $149 (179 bundle with CC essential morph and skin).

Thanks!
Postfrosch
Postfrosch
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
There is no overlap between the Essential and proffesional outfit.
The customization options is identical in both. It depends on what you want to do.
Here are a few example of what goes like this:
1. Making with Essential-Pack
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/e926b44a-a611-43c1-b8b0-cda4.jpg
2. Making with Professinal Outfit
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/94544eea-5385-46a4-9f42-bde3.jpg
3. Mix from Essential and Proffesinal Outfit
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/8fd2d3f8-0ffd-461c-8549-0f66.jpg

Greetings from Germany
Postfrosch

--------------------------------------------------------------
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/cd9c9a06-21a5-44c5-9f67-6810.jpg
animagic
animagic
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 6 hours ago
Another consideration: the Essential Pack enables additional morphs in CC, which improves customization options.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Space 3D
Space 3D
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)

Option cloth for CC .
Buy Pack or Bundle.
Buy Part .
Modification base cloth with the other 3D tool  ( use 3Dxchanges )

This link on marketplace ( Combination base cloth ) 
http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JIC3572a7f0c1f72d881

Emerald Animation...
Emerald Animation...
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)

Postfrosch, I have to ask, which base did you use to get the medieval tabard?  I am working on characters that are to have robes like that and none of the bases I have seen looked like they would work.
wires
wires
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: 3 days ago
Emerald Animation (formerly reelcheapfilms) (6/9/2016)
Postfrosch, I have to ask, which base did you use to get the medieval tabard?  I am working on characters that are to have robes like that and none of the bases I have seen looked like they would work.

See this post for an explanation of how Postfrosch got the results. 

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

Postfrosch
Postfrosch
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)

To create the Tabbert I have a shell Close_collar_long_sleeves_shirt_Base from the Professional Outfits
as a part of the Skirt_Base
and used for the socks Long Socks from the Professional outfits.
The skirt I made with Skulptris little longer.
Both the skirt and the shirt I have the normal maps off
The top has also tearing mask get hide around the collar.
About the RGB masks I then made the textures for the part.
The whole thing was a bit time consuming, but you can use it.
RL provides us indeed in this direction not available and the new CC 1.5 is there not help me much further
Greeting Postfrosch
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/e89722e0-4a1b-4b61-873d-f828.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/cd9c9a06-21a5-44c5-9f67-6810.jpg
Edited
8 Years Ago by Postfrosch
redrubyslippers
redrubyslippers
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)

sorry but i just cannot see the justification in paying money  for the professional outfits or cc clothing.. with a tiny bit of knowhow you can just about limitlessly  clothe avatars inanything you want without rl stuff... sorry rl

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ca9bec53-f796-4095-8163-7927.jpg

RRS
animagic
animagic
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 6 hours ago
redrubyslippers (6/10/2016)
sorry but i just cannot see the justification in paying money  for the professional outfits or cc clothing.. with a tiny bit of knowhow you can just about limitlessly  clothe avatars inanything you want without rl stuff... sorry rl

EDIT: Nevermind, I found the clarification I needed in your post in another thread. Maybe you could do a tutorial one day to explain further. I lack the little knowhow you speak of, but I'm always interested in learning.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Edited
8 Years Ago by animagic
redrubyslippers
redrubyslippers
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)

sure, its not that difficult,once you know how..and believe me im no master with max but i got enough knowlwdge to allow me to achieve this..actually sen showed me , i have another method but it wouldnt work with g6 mashes , sen showed me what i was doing wrong and as much as i hate to admit it i got some tip from ol' sw00000py...by reading his stuff , so hats off to him... some of its smoke and mirrors to with opacity maps.. but hey hollywoods no better

ruby

RRS
Edited
8 Years Ago by redrubyslippers

Reading This Topic