Profile Picture

HOLY SCHNIKEES ..... Does PopVideo 3 even work with CTA 2 ???

Posted By qoiop 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

HOLY SCHNIKEES ..... Does PopVideo 3 even work with CTA 2 ???

Author
qoiop
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (480 reputation)Senior Member (480 reputation)Senior Member (480 reputation)Senior Member (480 reputation)Senior Member (480 reputation)Senior Member (480 reputation)Senior Member (480 reputation)Senior Member (480 reputation)Senior Member (480 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hey Everybody, allow me to start off by saying, that I absolutely love Reallusion products, and it has been an absolute joy using the products each and every day, well that was until, I started using this PopVideo 3......    

Will Somebody Please, for the Love of God; Help Me   (O_o) ???

Because right now, I just want to find a BRICK WALL, and run face first into it: REPEATEDLY, until I lose consciousness, because, I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND. lol

Now, to the problem at hand, I have no problem importing any video file I want into PopVideo 3, and to that note, if there ever was an issue with importing in a particular format to PopVideo 3, I could just simply, convert said file into whatever format necessary. 

My problem is trying to export my transparent video, that I just made in PopVideo 3 to CTA2.  
I just don't get it, ... I have never had a problem with my Codec, I never had a problem rendering any videos, and I play the latest and greatest gaming titles on Ultra setting with ease, never have a problem.

Anyways, after looking around the Reallusion forum and on the www , the suggestion was made, to download another codec called K-Lite, which I did, first the Standard ( that did not work ) , then the Mega ( that also did not work ) , just for a barrel of giggles ha..ha..ha..HA! , I even downloaded the K-Lite update, and guess what?  (O_o)  wait for it......... OH SNAP!  IT DIDN'T WORK
    ( mad face emojis EVERYWHERE )

Hopefully, one of you God scent individuals, will have mercy in your heart, and help this poor soul over here, seriously contemplating the meaning of life; jk Smile  , and why PopVideo 3  does not want to cooperate.

Thank you in advance, your friend,

qoiop 
wires
wires
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
A quote from the information posted here:

The new, dual-resolution popVideo 3 format design guarantees synchronous real-time transparent video playback in both iClone 6.42 and the coming CrazyTalk Animator 3, while giving you the highest final video render quality possible.

So you can give your head a rest and wait for the release of CTA 3. Smile

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

Reading This Topic