iClone 6 Fundamentals Training Videos - Now Available

Posted By Peter (RL) 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 5 hours ago
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/0e2e5027-0e78-4652-9731-bb79.png

iClone 6 - Fundamentals Training Videos - Now Available

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/5b2f301f-9c3f-4274-8944-d0ad.png

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/4dffa766-0f5c-4774-a77e-5c9b.png

Please click HERE to find out more. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
8 Years Ago by Peter (RL)
RobertoColombo
RobertoColombo
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi Peter,

would RL eventually consider the possibility to split the training offer into multiple packages, like Basic, Intermediate, Advanced ?
Because the basic stuff is probably known by some old-time users, whereas, some more advanced topics are still very interesting.

Cheers

Roberto

My PC:
OS: Windows 10 Pro English 64-bit / CPU: Intel i7-9700 3.6GHz / MB: ASUS ROG Strix Z390  RAM: 32GB DDR4 2.6GHz / HD: 2TB+3TB  /  
SSD: 2x512GB Samsung 860 EVO + 1x2TB Samsung
VB: Palit GTX2080 TI GamingPro 11GB / AB: embedded in the MB and VB (audio from the MOTU M4 I/F) / DirectX: 12

TheOldBuffer
TheOldBuffer
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Roberto,
The training videos are split into 4 separate sections and can be purchased separately.

Homebuilt computer - Windoze 10, INTEL i9 9900 k @ 5.1 GHz, EVGA RTX 2080 TI XC ULTRA, 16GB 3100 MHz RAM, Asus  Maximus Hero XI motherboard, Sound blaster Z series. iClone6 & 7 Pipeline, Crazytalk 8, Crazytalk Animator 2, Facefilter, Pop video 3, Hitfilm 4Pro, Cubase 8.5 Pro,

argus1000
argus1000
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)

Last Active: 3 hours ago
Is there going to be an iClone 6 advanced training series

My latest movie THE GOLDEN MAN, and a few othershttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIl1EqVCKitZzLqaNnLK0BA
jollyro
jollyro
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I have ordered and downloaded the package, all 4 courses because its cheaper anyways than 3 only and I thought, I know already the interface. I did the course anyway and guess what?  I learned a few new tricks and came aware of a lot of things that I did not know about Iclone. This money is well invested. I hope , the course will be updated for the new functions in the future. Alan is a great teacher, like his style. 
Thanks for doing this , Alan. 

SM84
SM84
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (219 reputation)Junior Member (219 reputation)Junior Member (219 reputation)Junior Member (219 reputation)Junior Member (219 reputation)Junior Member (219 reputation)Junior Member (219 reputation)Junior Member (219 reputation)Junior Member (219 reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Hi guys, I really hate to Necro a post.  I have a question, I am new to Iclone 7 and bought the suite a year ago with the intention of working with it for animation.  I am a learning type of guy and I always head to Udemy to learn from real instructors as opposed to skipping to youtube with the hopes of scraping a good tutorial here and there.

I am assuming that much of these tutorials will apply to Iclone 7 but I wanted to ask first how far of a departure IC7 is from these tutorials?  Is this still worth using to learn Iclone or has the software changed much in that it will be missing new major features?

Thanks in advance, and sorry to be a necro.

Cary B
Cary B
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)

Last Active: 32 minutes ago
I bought the animation and the lighting courses for Iclone 6, and they were both terrific for the program at the time, imo. 
I can only speak for those 2 courses, but in both of those areas there have been some really significant changes in Iclone 7. The animation timeline has major changes, and it could be very confusing to try to follow along in the Iclone 6 courses, unless you were actually using Iclone 6. It wouldn't work the same. And that doesn't even cover the new curve editor. 
In lighting too, there have been major changes with global illumination added in Iclone 7. Still, certain basics in the lighting would remain the same. Use of point lights, spotlights and direct lights is still applicable.
If it were me, I don't think I'd try to learn Iclone 7 by using Iclone 6 courses. 

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/848c8492-ac67-42c2-9d27-461e.jpg

SM84
SM84
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (219 reputation)Junior Member (219 reputation)Junior Member (219 reputation)Junior Member (219 reputation)Junior Member (219 reputation)Junior Member (219 reputation)Junior Member (219 reputation)Junior Member (219 reputation)Junior Member (219 reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Ok, thanks for the input.  I appreciate it.
directoraravindh05
directoraravindh05
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
hi,
     i searched for the link to purchase,everytime i go to the link given it directs me to software purchase and not the course, iclone6 fundamentals.is there any other option from where i can purchase it
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 5 hours ago
directoraravindh05 (9/9/2020)
hi,
     i searched for the link to purchase,everytime i go to the link given it directs me to software purchase and not the course, iclone6 fundamentals.is there any other option from where i can purchase it

Hi... As the Fundamentals Course was for iClone 6 it doesn't cover all the new features of the latest version 7. However, if you are still interested in purchasing this course, please contact Customer Support using the link below. They should be able to help you with your purchase.

https://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.html

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic