Professional Outfits (2016/05)

Posted By Peter (RL) 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Capemedia
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Film and Music Producer

Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
justaviking (5/13/2016)
Wow -- this reply is gold alone for the info about CC 1.5 (just having a ballpark estimate of when it will be out is extremely nice -- let's me plan a lot of projects now).

a) Great to have an **approximate** timeline for CC 1.5.

b) Sorry to whine, but *WE* have to manually fix the foot contact for content we bought from Reallusion?  Did I read that right?
Lukepan(RL) wrote: "We know this issue, this is some kind AP issue when we made high heels. We will try to fix this content, but we can not fix it."
We will be able to fix it, but Reallusion can't fix it?  That makes no sense to me.
How about Reallusion fixes it in CC 1.5 and provide a updated pack for us to download.  I assume they'll have access to CC 1.5 sooner than we will.
Am I not understanding this correctly?  Am I being unreasonable with my annoyance?

Fantastic pack and already acquired.  Yes there are issues, the boots etc, but for the most part I'll work around these until we get CC 1.5.

However I'm with JustaViking, it is a little worrying RL's response?

Score Variations

Capemedia UK Limited's Website

JIX
JIX
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
mtakerkart (13.05.2016)
An another approximate timeline for PBR :
PBR is not yet ready. It will come in Dec2016.

Wrote on facebook page about 360 VR topic.

Strange for me because there's a video showing pbr ready...

They probably just mounted some 3rd party viewport into the IClone GUI for that vid. BigGrin
JIX
JIX
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)

doubledutch (13.05.2016)
justaviking (5/13/2016)
Am I being unreasonable with my annoyance?

If the 1.5 update is still free, i say Yes.
I don`t know the English expression, but in my country we call it: Looking for nails at low tide.

Come on! It´s a valid objection.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 32 minutes ago
justaviking (5/13/2016)

b) Sorry to whine, but *WE* have to manually fix the foot contact for content we bought from Reallusion?  Did I read that right?
Lukepan(RL) wrote: "We know this issue, this is some kind AP issue when we made high heels. We will try to fix this content, but we can not fix it."
We will be able to fix it, but Reallusion can't fix it?  That makes no sense to me.
How about Reallusion fixes it in CC 1.5 and provide a updated pack for us to download.  I assume they'll have access to CC 1.5 sooner than we will.
Am I not understanding this correctly?  Am I being unreasonable with my annoyance?

I think what Luke was saying is that we can't fix it NOW. What happens after CC 1.5 is ready is not yet decided but the pack may well be updated due to the big changes coming in 1.5. We will know more closer to the updates release.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

justaviking
justaviking
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
Peter (RL) (5/13/2016)
I think what Luke was saying is that we can't fix it NOW. What happens after CC 1.5 is ready is not yet decided but the pack may well be updated due to the big changes coming in 1.5. We will know more closer to the updates release.

Thanks, Peter.
That makes much more sense (that you can fix it, just not right now).
I vote for Reallusion to provide an updated pack as soon as technically feasible.  Smile

Question:  Until then, how much fixing do we need to do?  Twelve avatars (unless they're barefoot)?
Question:  Does the fix (amount of offset) differ for each pair of shoes?  Or do we fix an avatar once, regardless of the shoes he or she puts on?

P.S.
@Snarp - Thanks for bringing this to our attention.  I still plan to buy the package, but it's nice to know this sort of thing before parting with my money.  Much less upsetting that way.

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

Edited
8 Years Ago by justaviking
JIX
JIX
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Yep, that tiny little word "now" makes a big difference. Wink
Lukepan(RL)
Lukepan(RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (245 reputation)Junior Member (245 reputation)Junior Member (245 reputation)Junior Member (245 reputation)Junior Member (245 reputation)Junior Member (245 reputation)Junior Member (245 reputation)Junior Member (245 reputation)Junior Member (245 reputation)

justaviking (5/13/2016)
Kelleytoons (5/13/2016)
Lukepan(RL) (5/13/2016)
Hi Snarp Farkle,
Please wait CC 1.5, you can fix it when CC 1.5 release(June or July). CC 1.5 will provide panel to adjust floor contact.

Wow -- this reply is gold alone for the info about CC 1.5 (just having a ballpark estimate of when it will be out is extremely nice -- let's me plan a lot of projects now).

a) Great to have an **approximate** timeline for CC 1.5.

Hi justaviking,

Sure, we will provide update pack when we find a way to fix it.
I just want to say we may not fix it in 1.43, but we can fix it in 1.5 because we have new way to adjust floor contact.

Other shoes in this pack is all fine, you can see the pictures below.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d6c84a84-0280-4850-9f20-efaf.jpg

Actually, I are still working on it. However, it seems because the Morph sliders.
You can see the picture below, when we adjust the Base female slider, the issue happened. 
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/b1ac1712-b47c-48a0-9280-25ce.jpg

So please give us more time to figure out, I will answer you when we know how to fix it. 

justaviking
justaviking
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
@Lukepan(RL),

Thank you for the detailed reply.

I apologize if I came across as too harsh in my first post.  I now realize some of that was due to an unfortunate phrase, which both you and Peter(RL) and since clarified.
It's also comforting to see that we don't have to fix every shoe on every character, but that many of them will work just fine.  Great pictures.  Smile

The ability to re-download a fully corrected will be much appreciated, of course.
As I have already said a couple of times, I do intend to purchase the pack.

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

Roundtree
Roundtree
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
Unfortunately, in the Professional Outfits pack, it does not include all that is shown. I purchased the pack, and went through everything, but it is missing the Chef's hat and the Airline Stewardess's cap. Were those supposed to be included?  If so...  If not, perhaps that should be stated in the ad.

Earl
toonarama
toonarama
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Earl, sorry to be the bringer of bad news, but logos, accessories and hairs are not part of the pack. This is stated in the advert above the "features" section. It is common practice for Reallusion marketing to show assets that are not in the advertised pack so you have to be aware of this. There is always a rider but sometimes you need to look carefully to find it. Having said that this is a great value pack, especially at the early bird price. Also the accessories can be purchased as a separate pack or individually
Edited
8 Years Ago by toonarama

Reading This Topic