Professional Outfits (2016/05)

Posted By Peter (RL) 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday

This professional 3D clothing pack is designed for all kinds of industry uses from business, to educational training, to corporate presentations, or company website usage.

When you acquire this pack, you'll get a great collection of work related attires for you to create the most representational characters for your company, or your client's company. Find everything from formal business outfits for banks and insurance companies, to worker jumpsuits for construction proposals. Adding these well-dressed, occupational characters in your presentation will really help better connect your message with your audiences.

Additionally, the customizable clothing and shoe bases can be further modified inside the iClone Character Creator tool, allowing you to add your own brand ID with logos, specific designs or color segments to create authentic company uniforms.

Pack includes :

•CC Cloth Bases x 31
•Presets (CC Cloth and CC Accessory) x 156
•Bonus Characters x 12

To see a preview of all the bases, presets and characters included in this pack, please click HERE.

File Size: 1.53GB

Compatible with :
 Character Creator 1.42
 iClone 6.42
 3DXchange 6.42 Pipeline (if you wish to export)

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/63c1f264-35c8-46d7-b4de-aa28.jpg

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/55610b60-5b62-42cb-968b-8bc9.jpg

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/fd08a33a-5c47-4d4d-a9dd-f72b.jpg

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/0a826093-2c35-46eb-9ca0-2201.jpg

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/5ed5d252-df9d-4a59-a25f-d5e9.jpg

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/453215fd-03f5-4cf5-a791-db06.jpg

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/848aa10f-3726-4fa3-af0a-b0d2.jpg

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/68242dba-67ea-48b8-81a2-80a1.jpg

To visit the product page, please click HERE.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
7 Years Ago by Peter (RL)
diomkal
diomkal
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Cool!!!
Postfrosch
Postfrosch
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)

Yes the package is already great.
I have it already installed.
is what comes next "whining on high level" must be - unfortunatelyUnsureCrying
Unfortunately, I can also use the templates this package
do not wear clothes in the style of the Middle Ages or Fantasy clips
SciFi can now realize more.
Pity the RL does not think of the fans of the aforementioned styles (or thought)
when they started the previous dresses templates.
Perhaps it is still something in this direction
(Long dresses, coats, tunics - 
parts of which one could make armor etc). We can now create such beautiful avatars with the CC - only the clothes diversity of ancient eras lacks.
Greetings from Germany
Postfrosch

--------------------------------------------------------------
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/cd9c9a06-21a5-44c5-9f67-6810.jpg
Edited
8 Years Ago by Postfrosch
justaviking
justaviking
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
This is looking quite attractive to me.  I even think the price is fair since you get some people in addition to clothing.
I do really like how CC (thanks to the miracle of "Substances") really helps streamline the customization process, and that adds a lot of value.

Since I did not already own a previous-generation version of occupational clothing, I don't have any "buy a second time" angst.
It's very likely I'll be getting this.

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

JIX
JIX
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)

Good point ... do I have to buy the optional "Career Gears" again, even if I have those items already from the previous "Career Roles Pack" in order to use them in CC?!

Apart from that question, the "Professional Outfits" seem to be really cool. Very flexible in usage, I guess.
Edited
8 Years Ago by JJJAM
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
JJJAM (5/12/2016)
Good point ... do I have to buy the "Career Gears" again, even if I have those items already from the previous "Career Roles Pack" in order to use them in CC?!

Apart from that question, the "Professional Outfits" seem to be really cool. Very flexible in usage, I guess.

No you do not need to buy them again. The contents are unchanged. The only difference is the Career Roles pack used to contain 10 G3 characters but the Career Gear pack only contains the props and accessories from the pack, no characters.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
8 Years Ago by Peter (RL)
JIX
JIX
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)

Whoops! Thanks for your superfast response, Peter! I was still in the middle of writing my post ...

Anyways, good news for penny pinchers! Wink
Edited
8 Years Ago by JJJAM
wendyluvscatz
wendyluvscatz
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Senior Forum Member

Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
I do need to ask one thing though,
Why do we not get the physX tab for CC iAvatars to alter weight maps self collision and other settings in iClone?
What is set up in CC does not always suit all iMotions esp extreme ones and odd combinations even if the collision distance was calculated and adjusted in CC.
Playing with the new content I made an over the top example of what I mean.

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
this is an awesome package.  Huge with all kinds of bits and pieces.   I am gonna get this one for sure I think I can make my toon looks and adapt all those meshes and be set for all my future needs for the most part.  Even the apron I had made one recently for a little dude I made and look there is such a nice one I did not think this would be offered because its an oddball need.  

Now I must save my pennies I have spent all my mad money for the month but this is at the top of my list for next month BigGrin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know. And you are the guy who'll decide where to go."
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Dr. Seuss

Delerna
Delerna
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi Wendy.
On CC characters the physics tool doesn't appear when the character is selected.
You need to select the item of clothing you want to add the physics to

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/a7a9782e-9458-4fda-bfad-9d34.png

i7-3770 3.4GHz CPU 16 GB Ram   
GeForce GTX1080 TI 11GB
Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Reading This Topic