Add off key in spring track?

Posted By VirtualMedia 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
VirtualMedia
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Got a CC character with a hair prop. Every time I open the edit motion layer tab I get a popup that says this object contains spring effects, you can disable this effect by adding an off key in the spring track before using the edit motion layer tool?

I can't figure out how to do this, I've set the only 2 options 'RL_G6_R_ribtwist and RL_G6_L_ribtwist'  spring tab to off and still get the popup.  I'm not sure how to set an off key in the spring track otherwise. The hair prop is a basic Toon hair obj attached to the head.

Any help resolving this would be appreciated.

Virtual Media® / VTV® / The Virtual Entertainment Network...
http://VTVLive.com
Edited
8 Years Ago by VirtualMedia
animagic
animagic
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 minutes ago
VirtualMedia (5/7/2016)
Got a CC character with a hair prop. Every time I open the edit motion layer tab I get a popup that says this object contains spring effects, you can disable this effect by adding an off key in the spring track before using the edit motion layer tool?

I can't figure out how to do this, I've set the only 2 options 'RL_G6_R_ribtwist and RL_G6_L_ribtwist'  spring tab to off and still get the popup.  I'm not sure how to set an off key in the spring track otherwise. The hair prop is a basic Toon hair obj attached to the head.

Any help resolving this would be appreciated.

I believe the popup comes up regardless. I have the same with a character for which I know that the spring effect is switched off. It would be nice to have an option to turn messages like that off; something like "Don't show anymore."

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Reading This Topic