CC Essential clothing and fabric Pack

Posted By Alien Maniac 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Alien Maniac
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I am considering buying this pack....
Can it do all those custom designs alone or do we need to use an external editing program like photoshop?
I was looking for the fine print...LOL
What are the limits without any exrternal editor?

MSI GE66 Raider, Intel 10th Gen, I7, SC Turbo to 5.3 GHZ, 240HZ, 64GB 3300 Ram,  2x 1TB M2 SSD Drives, NVIDIA GPU RTX 2070/8GB, 55" Sony 4K Monitor  External data drives total 7 TB. and an AUDIO Studio Recording system.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 7 hours ago
Bray42 (5/3/2016)
I am considering buying this pack....
Can it do all those custom designs alone or do we need to use an external editing program like photoshop?
I was looking for the fine print...LOL
What are the limits without any exrternal editor?

All the contents shown HERE are included without needing to touch Photoshop or other image editors. Each clothing base comes with a few sample textures/patterns but you can always create more later in your image editor if you wish, but it is certainly not a requirement. There are plenty of customization options included to keep you busy for some time.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Alien Maniac
Alien Maniac
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Thanks guys.......
Just making sure.....it never hurts to ask and know.

MSI GE66 Raider, Intel 10th Gen, I7, SC Turbo to 5.3 GHZ, 240HZ, 64GB 3300 Ram,  2x 1TB M2 SSD Drives, NVIDIA GPU RTX 2070/8GB, 55" Sony 4K Monitor  External data drives total 7 TB. and an AUDIO Studio Recording system.

Snarp Farkle
Snarp Farkle
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
It should be noted here that you are actually only buying the "Plain Base" items, the items in the "Essential Clothing" folders are derivative and will give you a watermark.  If you look in the "Modify" panel you'll see the item name in pink, trying to find one of these items in the market place so far has been impossible for me.  I can however load the "Appearance Editor" and see how the RGB file was made then load the base clothing, send the base clothed character to iClone and open the UV's in an editor then make my own RGB file as you probably already know how to do.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/b3fee119-ad5e-4f58-b694-3c7b.jpg

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ac1ae408-68a1-496a-a575-6b57.jpg

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/f6a8e545-c2e9-4ee2-9ad3-8015.jpg

It's a shame that RGB files were not included with this pack like they were with the "Essential Morphs & Skin" pack, sure would save a lot of time. Ermm

Dell XPS 8900, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3408 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s), 16 GB RAM, - 4 GB GeForce GTX 745, NVIDIA compatible.
Acer Aspire V Nitro Laptop,  2.5GHz Intel Core i5-7300HQ processor with 6MB cache,  256GB solid state drive, 16GB Ram,  4 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics.

Lukepan(RL)
Lukepan(RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (245 reputation)Junior Member (245 reputation)Junior Member (245 reputation)Junior Member (245 reputation)Junior Member (245 reputation)Junior Member (245 reputation)Junior Member (245 reputation)Junior Member (245 reputation)Junior Member (245 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Snarp Farkle (5/4/2016)
It should be noted here that you are actually only buying the "Plain Base" items, the items in the "Essential Clothing" folders are derivative and will give you a watermark.  If you look in the "Modify" panel you'll see the item name in pink, trying to find one of these items in the market place so far has been impossible for me.  I can however load the "Appearance Editor" and see how the RGB file was made then load the base clothing, send the base clothed character to iClone and open the UV's in an editor then make my own RGB file as you probably already know how to do.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/b3fee119-ad5e-4f58-b694-3c7b.jpg

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ac1ae408-68a1-496a-a575-6b57.jpg

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/f6a8e545-c2e9-4ee2-9ad3-8015.jpg

It's a shame that RGB files were not included with this pack like they were with the "Essential Morphs & Skin" pack, sure would save a lot of time. Ermm

Hi Snarp Farkle,

Do you have watermarker issue of "Essential Morphs & Skin" pack?
Can you try 1-Click Verification in Character Creator?
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/20827b9b-56f7-4076-a596-ad75.jpg

It shouldn't happened when you use them online.
Please contact our support team if you still had same issue. We will try to help you.

Thanks

Snarp Farkle
Snarp Farkle
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)

Lukepan(RL) (5/4/2016)
[quote]Snarp Farkle (5/4/2016)
Hi Snarp Farkle,

Do you have watermarker issue of "Essential Morphs & Skin" pack?
Can you try 1-Click Verification in Character Creator?
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/20827b9b-56f7-4076-a596-ad75.jpg

It shouldn't happened when you use them online.
Please contact our support team if you still had same issue. We will try to help you.

Thanks

Hi Lukepan,
No I fixed that issue by re-downloading and reinstalling the "Essential Morphs & Skin Export Version" pack,  I only get watermarks on the "Essential Clothing", which I have export licensing for also, and the "100 RLHeads" in CC now and my machine is online 24/7.  Oh, and I also get watermarks on any CC projects that I buy, I have to go into iC6, load the avatar that came with the package then send it to CC before I can use them.

Dell XPS 8900, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3408 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s), 16 GB RAM, - 4 GB GeForce GTX 745, NVIDIA compatible.
Acer Aspire V Nitro Laptop,  2.5GHz Intel Core i5-7300HQ processor with 6MB cache,  256GB solid state drive, 16GB Ram,  4 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics.

Lukepan(RL)
Lukepan(RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (245 reputation)Junior Member (245 reputation)Junior Member (245 reputation)Junior Member (245 reputation)Junior Member (245 reputation)Junior Member (245 reputation)Junior Member (245 reputation)Junior Member (245 reputation)Junior Member (245 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year

Hi Lukepan,
No I fixed that issue by re-downloading and reinstalling the "Essential Morphs & Skin Export Version" pack,  I only get watermarks on the "Essential Clothing", which I have export licensing for also, and the "100 RLHeads" in CC now and my machine is online 24/7.  Oh, and I also get watermarks on any CC projects that I buy, I have to go into iC6, load the avatar that came with the package then send it to CC before I can use them.

About RL Head, we will try to fix them this month. We will adjust the Checking system on downloader and AP.

However, the Essential Clothing issue is strange, we may ask you to provide some log files to check. We really want to help you, please send ticket to our support team.
https://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.aspx?lang=1

1. Did you try "1-Click Verification" in Character Creator before?
2. Did you see watermark when you use "Essential Morph"? 
3. The contents of Essential Clothing in content manager show Trial, New, or nothing?

Snarp Farkle
Snarp Farkle
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Lukepan(RL) (5/4/2016)

Hi Lukepan,

About RL Head, we will try to fix them this month. We will adjust the Checking system on downloader and AP.

However, the Essential Clothing issue is strange, we may ask you to provide some log files to check. We really want to help you, please send ticket to our support team.
https://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.aspx?lang=1

1. Did you try "1-Click Verification" in Character Creator before?
2. Did you see watermark when you use "Essential Morph"? 
3. The contents of Essential Clothing in content manager show Trial, New, or nothing?

Hi Luke, I've sent you a PM with a video showing what I've been going through since I bought the packs in November. 

I have to say YES to all three questions, the thumbnails show "NEW".

Reading This Topic