One time purchase

Posted By Twitami 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Twitami
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
One of the things I love about CTA2 was that it is a one time purchase, instead of an ongoing money hole (like GoAnimate). I REALLY wish the TTS software was the same. I can't sell the bosses on ongoing purchases.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi..

You can still install TTS voices with a one time purchase and use them in CTA2, however most are for non-commercial use only. The cost of obtaining a commercial license will in most cases will be well into the three figure sum and sometimes a four figure sum.

The benefit of the TTS On Demand service is that it can be used commercially in your CTA2, iClone and CrazyTallk movies and is cost effective in that you only pay for what you use.

Certainly if you plan on doing extensive TTS work, then purchasing voices outright might be better, but in most cases using the TTS On Demand service will save you money in the long run, especially if you plan to make videos for commercial use.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Twitami
Twitami
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I get all that, and I will probably buy some time on it to try it out. Just seems like its against all the reasons I bought CTA2 in the first place--I can't use it anywhere (no internet needed), I can't pay once and keep using it, etc etc. You guys should figure out a way to make a one time purchase for a set amount every month or something--much easier to sell to the bosses Smile
Edited
8 Years Ago by Twitami

Reading This Topic