We need Spaceship cockpits in the Marketplace

Posted By Alien Maniac 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Alien Maniac
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi Guys
I have many spaceships. Only a few had a cockpit/bridge.
Is anyone here able to make some nice large alien ship bridges and cockpits (for small crafts)?
All the ones I find are in human styles and have human writing/markings and color codes ie: danger areas and such.

I thought it would be nice to have a few in the marketplace for sale.
We do have many UFo users who could use them....
We can use most any UFO/spaceship and switch to the new bridge which would be nice for movies.

Well, it is something for the developers to think about....or do.
I for one would buy them....

MSI GE66 Raider, Intel 10th Gen, I7, SC Turbo to 5.3 GHZ, 240HZ, 64GB 3300 Ram,  2x 1TB M2 SSD Drives, NVIDIA GPU RTX 2070/8GB, 55" Sony 4K Monitor  External data drives total 7 TB. and an AUDIO Studio Recording system.

planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Hi Bray -

Google warehouse has a nice selection of them now,  best part of this approach is you can mix and match parts from different models.  another trick to consider is overlays - those work really nice for some shots too.

https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model.html?id=u221fa182-7492-4b6d-940b-5b11a5643ce2

Edited
8 Years Ago by planetstardragon
Alien Maniac
Alien Maniac
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I was thinking more like um a more pro version....for the marketplace.
Most of those can not be textured properly due to lack of UVs.
You know a ready to go Bridge and small cockpit.....with no english words or markings and view screens that can take images or vids as needed by the user. Alien markings? 

MSI GE66 Raider, Intel 10th Gen, I7, SC Turbo to 5.3 GHZ, 240HZ, 64GB 3300 Ram,  2x 1TB M2 SSD Drives, NVIDIA GPU RTX 2070/8GB, 55" Sony 4K Monitor  External data drives total 7 TB. and an AUDIO Studio Recording system.

rampart
rampart
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Bray42 (4/30/2016)
Hi Guys
I have many spaceships. Only a few had a cockpit/bridge.
Is anyone here able to make some nice large alien ship bridges and cockpits (for small crafts)?
All the ones I find are in human styles and have human writing/markings and color codes ie: danger areas and such.

I thought it would be nice to have a few in the marketplace for sale.
We do have many UFo users who could use them....
We can use most any UFO/spaceship and switch to the new bridge which would be nice for movies.

Well, it is something for the developers to think about....or do.
I for one
would buy them....

Here are a couple suggesions -  from RL content store

https://www.reallusion.com/ContentStore/csproduct.aspx?contentid=AIC410DIENU050120100114001

http://www.reallusion.com/ContentStore/csproduct.aspx?contentid=AIC410DIENU050120100319001

You can probably buy the individual items you need in the Marketplace - Backstage - Search on Sci Fi

Reading This Topic