Can't find Sprite Editor button on the function Bar

Posted By adhocgroup 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
adhocgroup
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (611 reputation)Veteran Member (611 reputation)Veteran Member (611 reputation)Veteran Member (611 reputation)Veteran Member (611 reputation)Veteran Member (611 reputation)Veteran Member (611 reputation)Veteran Member (611 reputation)Veteran Member (611 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
I just purchased CTA2, standard, and am following the instructions in the manual to edit a character's arm position. I selected a character and clicked on Character Composer, then selected his arm. I'm on pg 78 of the manual. It says to click on the Sprite Editor button on the Function Bar, but I cannot find that icon there.

I have to go back to the Stage Mode to find the Sprite Editor button. However, my character returns to a non-editable mode. Is this not included in the standard version? Is it possible to edit sprites in the standard version? Or is there another way to access the Sprite Editor from the Character Composer mode?

I'm having a lot of trouble knowing what I can do and can't do. The manual is the Pipeline Manual. Is there a manual for the Standard version? 

OR is there a comparison chart so I can see what feature I don't have in the standard version. 
Edited
8 Years Ago by adhocgroup
adhocgroup
adhocgroup
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (611 reputation)Veteran Member (611 reputation)Veteran Member (611 reputation)Veteran Member (611 reputation)Veteran Member (611 reputation)Veteran Member (611 reputation)Veteran Member (611 reputation)Veteran Member (611 reputation)Veteran Member (611 reputation)

I found the sprite editor, but could still use a manual for the standard version, if there is one.

Please see my edited original question where I explain why I can't use the Sprite Editor.

Thanks
Edited
lesdodds
lesdodds
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
adhocgroup (4/30/2016)
I found the sprite editor, but could still use a manual for the standard version, if there is one.

http://manual.reallusion.com/CrazyTalk_Animator_2/ENU/Pro_and_Std/default.asp

LesterSmile
 My YouTube
My Facebook
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
-Walt Disney
adhocgroup
adhocgroup
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Thank you Veteran. Is there a downloadable PDF for these instructions? My Internet connection is very sketchy, so I have to work offline. 

Also, that version includes occasional instructions for the PRO version. the one I downloaded does the same by adding features of the Pipeline version. When I looked at the products page I didn't see anything about the Pipeline version. Can anyone point me to info pages about both of these versions so I can compare features one-to-one?
Edited
lesdodds
lesdodds
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
adhocgroup (5/1/2016)
Thank you Veteran. Is there a downloadable PDF for these instructions? My Internet connection is very sketchy, so I have to work offline. 

Also, that version includes occasional instructions for the PRO version. the one I downloaded does the same by adding features of the Pipeline version. When I looked at the products page I didn't see anything about the Pipeline version. Can anyone point me to info pages about both of these versions so I can compare features one-to-one?

http://www.reallusion.com/crazytalk/animator/animator_matrix.aspx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTuKFr3L4IU&list=PLNV5zSFadPdny_-201BC3c1BOLIQ5mcM0&index=17

LesterSmile
 My YouTube
My Facebook
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
-Walt Disney
adhocgroup
adhocgroup
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Thanks Veteran. Somehow I missed that link. 

Reading This Topic