PopVideo 3 unable to import file in MP4 format

Posted By Zeronimo 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Zeronimo
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Today @ 12:29 AM
I strictly followed the procedure described in the documentation :

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/0a4cd5fb-4490-4729-8982-e9e8.jpg

I tried with the "K-lite Basic" and "K-Lite Mega Pack" and the result is the same I get the message:

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/5ce09ca3-dff2-47de-a87d-c3b5.jpg

I have many many GreenScreens in MP4 format and I would avoid having to convert them to AVI before using them.
Is it possible to remedy this?

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 47 minutes ago
Unfortunately there is no one standard format for MP4. Generally installing the K-lite pack will allow you to use MP4 videos with popVideo but if the videos you have use a specific codec that even K-lite doesn't support, then sadly you may not be able to get them to run.

Try using a codec identifier like GSpot to check your videos. This should tell you which video and audio codecs are being used and identify any problems.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic