library face animation overwriting script sound and lipsync

Posted By malvinapanic 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

library face animation overwriting script sound and lipsync

Author
malvinapanic
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (336 reputation)Senior Member (336 reputation)Senior Member (336 reputation)Senior Member (336 reputation)Senior Member (336 reputation)Senior Member (336 reputation)Senior Member (336 reputation)Senior Member (336 reputation)Senior Member (336 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
New CrazyTalk Animator 2 user here on a mac. I created my own actor, applied a script, tweaked the lip syncing and now I want to add facial expressions from the template folder or my custom folder. When I do it deletes everything, script sound, and lip syncs from that frame forward.  I am able to record a facial animation from the face puppet directly into the timeline  and will do that for now but I would like to be able to use or reuse animations from folders.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi... There are three types of animation data found under the Animations tab in Content Manager.

"Motion" contains animation data for the body and won't affect the face. "Face" can contain voice and expression data. "Perform" data contains Motion and Face (voice + expression). So applying a clip from Perform or Face will overwrite your existing voice. However you can apply a saved facial expression clip first and then apply the voice clip afterwards.

Please see the Manual page HERE for more information on this.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
8 Years Ago by Peter (RL)

Reading This Topic