Animation windows not opening

Posted By mindprints 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
TheOldBuffer
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
Hi all.
I had a similar problem when the lipsync window appeared to open but wasnt to be seen.
The solution to my problem lay in deleting the position references in the registry. The information I needed came from the support team.
I deleted all the window position data in the registry for all the windows, face puppet, motion puppet etc.
Below is the instructions .
Hope this helps

You can reset your Lip Editor window back to the default location by editing the registry.

WARNING: Editing the Windows Registry is NOT recommended for those unfamiliar with registry editing. Be sure to backup the registry prior to making any changes. If you are unsure please uninstall iClone 6 and perform a clean install instead.

1) Type Regedit in the search box and select it from the list.

2) Goto HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Reallusion\iClone\6.0\Dialog Position\:\plugin\ICTimelineUI
3) Locate LipSynchingDlg.ui, then right click it and choose Delete
4) Confirm you wish to delete by clicking Yes.
5) Exit the Registry.

Homebuilt computer - Windoze 10, INTEL i9 9900 k @ 5.1 GHz, EVGA RTX 2080 TI XC ULTRA, 16GB 3100 MHz RAM, Asus  Maximus Hero XI motherboard, Sound blaster Z series. iClone6 & 7 Pipeline, Crazytalk 8, Crazytalk Animator 2, Facefilter, Pop video 3, Hitfilm 4Pro, Cubase 8.5 Pro,

tbasham1
tbasham1
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
That worked for my motion puppet issue!! Thanks a million!

They should add a menu item to reset all window positions which would delete the registry entries.
Edited
8 Years Ago by tbasham1
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 40 minutes ago
These issues almost always occur when a second screen has been in use at some point and then removed leaving the panel coordinates outside the main screen area.

We are currently looking at a way to easily reset the animation panels without needing to mess with the registry which can be a problem if you are not used to registry editing. As soon as I have more information I will let you know.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic