Profile Picture

Re-instalation of CT5

Posted By kobus.vn 15 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
kobus.vn
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (269 reputation)Senior Member (269 reputation)Senior Member (269 reputation)Senior Member (269 reputation)Senior Member (269 reputation)Senior Member (269 reputation)Senior Member (269 reputation)Senior Member (269 reputation)Senior Member (269 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 15 Years Ago
I purchased CT5 earlier this year while on tour and installed it on my notebook running Vista. CT5 worked perfectly. When i returned home i wanted to install the program on my desktop that is more powerful to no avail. I read eula and realized that CT5 is only one licence per pc. I uninstalled CT5 from my notebook while connected to the internet and retried the installation on my desktop but it did not work. I asked for asisstance from the technical team but did not recieve any answers. I gave up and tried to reinstall CT5 on my notebook but this no longer work. Nothing changed on the notebook since the first installation.Ermm
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 7 hours ago
Sorry to hear of your problems getting Crazytalk 5 installed again.

Could you explain a little more about the problem. You say it "does not work" but in what way. Were you able to install the software successfully? Does Crazytalk 5 start or if not do you get any kind of error message pop up when attempting to start it.

A little more information will help us try to diagnose the problem. Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic