Profile Picture

Noob alert - Lighting issues

Posted By yourteacher 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
yourteacher
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (344 reputation)Senior Member (344 reputation)Senior Member (344 reputation)Senior Member (344 reputation)Senior Member (344 reputation)Senior Member (344 reputation)Senior Member (344 reputation)Senior Member (344 reputation)Senior Member (344 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
Don't say I didn't warn you (See New Member Thread).

Is there any way to set lighting at the beginning of a scene and to have it stable the whole way through?

The reason I'm asking is: I'm using the Lounge Scene, and I have switched all the lights on at the beginning of my set, but there is a light with a mind of its own that seems to switch itself off and on while filming.  I can't find the little blighter anywhere, so I'm wondering if it's the sun, or some such "natural phenomenon".  

Any help will be welcome.
wires
wires
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 days ago

The Project has a lot of lighting Key frames.

The scene contains a Colour Effect filter that is Key framed, a HDR setting that is Key framed as well as Key framed changes to the Multiplier settings on both Main Lights. These Key frames are set between frames 699 and 799. There may be a few more that you have to search for if removing those doesn't solve the problem.

In the Timeline make sure to select HDR and Effect under the Project tab and then move the scrubber to frame 699. Click on each Key and delete them.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/295a2655-5b3e-4cce-be24-4c84.png

To remove the animation on the 2 Main lights, select each one in turn in the Scene Manager and then click on "Remove Object Animation" in the Animation tab.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/147d2be6-4fae-431b-9584-469c.png

That should solve the problem.

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

Reading This Topic