TMunderground Weekend - 3 Days of Events

Posted By thebiz.movies 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
thebiz.movies
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 hours ago
I just got this uploaded today!

As part of TMU weekend we decided to create a program that would emphasize the current vitality of TMU by showing some of our favorite movies of 2015.  This list is not exhaustive and is largely culled from my own Movie of the Month thread.  This means there are indeed plenty of other good movies on TMU from 2015 but this is the list I came up with.  Then Macwemyss sat with me to watch and basically review the movies in a video call.  In addition to Skype we recorded using video cameras and Mac has a super fancy one and spent some time working with Ben Tuttle to establish professional looking lighting.  I felt a bit inferior but eh, what can you do.  To even things up I threw Kid Millions in at the start to get the "cuteness" card on my side.  There's also a whole lot of glasses being worn and the occasional hat.  In the original premier on February 19th 2016 we showed many of the movies in their entirety.  Due to upload restrictions I have edited all the movies into clips and had to break the the program into two parts.  There might be some occasional rough edits in there but I hope we convey the fun we had chatting about TMU movies and I hope you might be intrigued enough to search these movies out, watch and review them.  

Now please enjoy the show!

Favorite 2015 TMU Movies Part 1

Favorite 2015 TMU Movies Part 2

Here's the list of discussed movies

Scooby-Doo: Jeepers, Its the Mud Monster by Andy & TPK - The Movies Game
TES IV Oblivian: Hopeless by ElderScrolls Theater - Oblivian Game
Arbelete 1763 by Yalrok - The Movies Game + others
The Railway Phantom by GregSin - Iclone
Asylum 3 by WizardChell - The Movies Game
Alien Xenomorph by PieskerFilms - Iclone
Rock of Ages by Peaches Chrenko - Iclone
A Desperate Man by Ben Tuttle - Iclone
Skygirl by Ben Tuttle - Iclone
Simulation by Genesis - The Movies Game
Macwemyss Falls Down Stairs by Macwemyss - The Movies Game
Chocolate Cake by Macwemyss - Live Action
Trouble in the Tombs by Direct1974 - Iclone
Gale Galaxy by SmallWStudios - Iclone
Darkness by SpyVsSpyAeon - GTA5
Cognitive Dis by Peaches Chrenko - Iclone 
Vlog by Joe Harp - Live Action
Walter Pinhead Halloween Special by SmallWStudios - Iclone
Don of the Dead by Andy - The Movies Game
Underpants Man Saves Christmas by Biggstrek - Iclone
Top Beer Episode 1 by Macwemyss - GTA5
Fucked Up Street by TPK and Joe Harp - The Movies Game

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c02c75f8-9ae1-4091-b8e9-2175.gifhttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/4c56836b-f19d-4836-8a16-6370.gif

Edited
8 Years Ago by thebiz.movies
mark
mark
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
That was a total hoot guys! Thanks for the kind words by the way! I really think you should take this on the road...very much fun!!!BigGrinBigGrin

PROMO-BACK2
Click here to go to my YouTube Channel filled with iClone Tutes and Silly Stuff

Visit ANIMATED PROJECTIONS Powered by iCLONE

Intel Core i7 3960X @ 3300MHz Overclocked to 4999.7 MHz Sandy Bridge 24.0GB DDR3 @ 833MHz Graphic Display HP ZR30w 
GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB  Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1 ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P9X79 WS (LGA2011)

thebiz.movies
thebiz.movies
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)

We got more in store in the near future Mark.  Glad you enjoyed it.  

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c02c75f8-9ae1-4091-b8e9-2175.gifhttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/4c56836b-f19d-4836-8a16-6370.gif

mark
mark
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
That's a capital idea!!!TongueTongue

PROMO-BACK2
Click here to go to my YouTube Channel filled with iClone Tutes and Silly Stuff

Visit ANIMATED PROJECTIONS Powered by iCLONE

Intel Core i7 3960X @ 3300MHz Overclocked to 4999.7 MHz Sandy Bridge 24.0GB DDR3 @ 833MHz Graphic Display HP ZR30w 
GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB  Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1 ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P9X79 WS (LGA2011)

jgrant
jgrant
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Enjoyed popping in for the TMU Live a screenings and was unable to stay for the full weekend. Some great Machinima here and I look forward to contributing. Thanks so much for posting this.
primaveranz
primaveranz
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
I get a "404 file not found" on both of the links ?

pumeco
pumeco
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago

Same here, sounds very cool but the links are broken.

thebiz.movies
thebiz.movies
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

The Movie Site has been down since last night.  I believe they are moving it from Beta to the Live server.  Will update this thread when its fixed (should be soon I think).  Thanks for the heads up.

thebiz.movies
thebiz.movies
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

The Movie Site is up (and no longer in Beta!) and those links should work.  Clear your browser cache if you continue to have problems and then if that fails contact me.  Thanks!

pumeco
pumeco
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago

Hey Biz, it's working now, just watched Part 1 and am saving Part 2 for next week.

Have to say I enjoyed the enthusiasm, both your's and that mad Scottish bloke!
You've given me something to watch tonight as well, that Asylum movie looks interesting and I like them long, I'll have to watch that over supper tonight BigGrin

I just joined TMU myself but I think it'll be a year or two until I have something to show.  I think the site looks good, and thumbs-up to you for choosing the HTML5 player, that's definitely the way to go I reckon, you can even download the files to hard-disk by right-clicking - great stuff Smile

Reading This Topic