The Pig

Posted By Britlish 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Britlish
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Sometimes less is more, and in this simple video made in iClone 6, simplicity wins through. I had tried to create some farmyard scenes for the pig, but nothing seemed quite right. Eventually, I allowed the character himself to take centre stage and the result is pleasing indeed. A lot of the credit must go to Wolfzone Digital who created the character and make it a free download in the marketplace. It was exactly what I had been looking for to tell this story by Roald Dahl  of the Pig and I have happily credited Wolfzone both in the video and on my website, too. I'll say a huge thank you here, too.

Britlish.com

Wolfzone Digital
Wolfzone Digital
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
You're most welcome. I'm glad it was of use to you. Smile

WOLF'S TRADING POST IS OPEN COME IN FOR A VISIT

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/680ac2cc-79cf-4f18-bede-82c9.png

"May you one day see what my eyes have seen...and be better for it" - Wolf
www.wolfzonedigital.com

Reading This Topic