Profile Picture

The return of VividEye, more hair, multiple avatars.

Posted By AverageJoe 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
AverageJoe
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
I know the 2D head creation still uses the VividEye technology, and I know that iClone uses it for the 3D heads there, so I'd like to see it available for the 3D heads in CrazyTalk.  It's a much better eye customization capability as opposed to what is available for 3D heads in CT today.  I'd also like to see much more hair styles in CT as well.  Right now using 3D heads in CT alone, not as an iClone addon, is soooo very limited. Even with the content packs, the options are pretty horrible. And finally, I'd like to see the return of multiple 2D avatars in a single project.  In 3D would be great, but I'd be satisfied with just 2D.
AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
As I was working with a 2D character in CT8 today, I am reminded about a statement made to me by a RL representative stating they had gone as far with 2D as they could.  And yet I still have no fine level control over the lip syncing, I have no control of the mouth shape during a lip synced segment, I am still limited to a single character... So much potential could've been added to the 2D side of things.

As a wish list item,. I'd like to be able to control the mouth shapes on each viseme.  I'd like to fine tune them, and even drop or manually add visemes like I can in iClone.  But for 2D characters.

Reading This Topic