Profile Picture

I am so disappointed, I can't use my reallusion programs any more.

Posted By silveraxe 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

I am so disappointed, I can't use my reallusion programs any more.

Author
silveraxe
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
Not Reallusion's fault. I know it is this new Windows 10. Programs freeze, can't install content using RL downloader. As I said not Reallusion Fault. What to do? Sorry support. ( I was really bothering them).

alfredsommervilleAlien
wendyluvscatz
wendyluvscatz
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Senior Forum Member

Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
Downgrade to Windows 7 or 8?
I know some have iClone etc running ok in WinX but quite frankly it breaks too many programs for my liking from what I have seen, until everyone else has beta tested it for Microsux I am not touching it.

pumeco
pumeco
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.1K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago

@Silveraxe
This is what happens when you install an OS that a company controls, and it's what will continue to happen even if you get it working again.
Microsuck will break it whenever they wish, cause you decided to leave them in charge of your computer when you installed Windows10.

Only permanent solution = Remove it and never install it again!

@Wendy
People really need to read the EULA for that crap, and I hope you stick to your current decision and stay well away from the corrupt corporate data-mining.

In the future, people will regret it big-time if they ignore that advice (guaranteed).  In the future, the TV is going to be swamped with an epidemic amount shows about how people's lives have been destroyed due to what these corrupt a-holes are being allowed to get away with (due to corrupt governments allowing it to happen).

Expect programs with titles like these to appear in the future ...

- How Apple ruined my life.
- How Microsoft destroyed my marriage.
- How Facebook turned me into a recluse.
- How my tablet helped insurance companies blackmail me.
- How fitness monitoring helped companies refuse to insure me.
- How forced updates destroyed a $100.000 business project overnight.
- How Facebook helped the government screw me out of benefits I'm entitled to.

... that sort of thing.

People will either learn through common sense, or they'll learn the hard way Wink
There's no guarantee which will apply to who, but one of them is guaranteed.

AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
I have four different computers all running Windows 10, 2 of which are dedicated to RL programs (CrazyTalk 7 & 8, CrazyTalk Animator 2, iClone 6, Character Creator, and 3DXChange 6 and haven;t had a single issue with any of them.  All four machines havent had any issues with my development environments, my 3D environments, or my graphics environments.
markab
markab
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (531 reputation)Veteran Member (531 reputation)Veteran Member (531 reputation)Veteran Member (531 reputation)Veteran Member (531 reputation)Veteran Member (531 reputation)Veteran Member (531 reputation)Veteran Member (531 reputation)Veteran Member (531 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
wizaerd (2/4/2016)
I have four different computers all running Windows 10, 2 of which are dedicated to RL programs (CrazyTalk 7 & 8, CrazyTalk Animator 2, iClone 6, Character Creator, and 3DXChange 6 and haven;t had a single issue with any of them.  All four machines havent had any issues with my development environments, my 3D environments, or my graphics environments.

I would also like to echo what wizaerd has said here. I also have Win. 10 running on 2 laptops for several months now. They both have RL content installed on them. They both run flawlessly. I'm very gald I updated both of them Win 8.

Mark

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 hours ago
silveraxe (2/3/2016)
Not Reallusion's fault. I know it is this new Windows 10. Programs freeze, can't install content using RL downloader. As I said not Reallusion Fault. What to do? Sorry support. ( I was really bothering them).

All our recent products are fully compatible with Windows 10 so that is unlikely the only issue. Like others I personally run all my RL programs under Windows 10 with no issues at all. It would seem there are other system issues that are preventing the programs from running correctly. Please do keep in contact with Support. They will try to help you get up and running.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

ksrisley_20110505002911432...
ksrisley_20110505002911432...
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (280 reputation)Senior Member (280 reputation)Senior Member (280 reputation)Senior Member (280 reputation)Senior Member (280 reputation)Senior Member (280 reputation)Senior Member (280 reputation)Senior Member (280 reputation)Senior Member (280 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hi Peter. My Windows 10 system has run RL well - but had difficulties loading some projects. Once loaded, they worked fine. Latest update (early Feb) now causes all projects to load flawlessly but certain ones to suddenly crash after 10 or so minutes. I first saw the problem when trying to render. Would get part way through and crash. I'm using Windows 10,  Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5960X CPU @ 3.00GHz (16 CPUs), ~3.0GHz, 32 gig ram, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 with latest driver (as of 4 Feb 2016) with 4 gig dedicated memory. I've only done patches. Should I do a clean reinstall? Does that erase any of my stuff? Thanks, Ken

Reading This Topic