Profile Picture

DRagon eats warrior ??

Posted By avernusx 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
avernusx
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (474 reputation)Senior Member (474 reputation)Senior Member (474 reputation)Senior Member (474 reputation)Senior Member (474 reputation)Senior Member (474 reputation)Senior Member (474 reputation)Senior Member (474 reputation)Senior Member (474 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Hello, I am just trying to understand I clone. I have a scene in mind that warrior fights with dragon but at the end. our warrior eaten by dragon.  is this possible with Iclone.... I have in mind that I can make fightings with adventure motion packs. But I am not really sure how to open dragons mouth and make an action to eat... How can this done ? Which models needed? is there any training about it.
Thanks.
RobertoColombo
This post has been flagged as an answer
RobertoColombo
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Is this a kind of "Freebie-Question" ? BigGrin Tongue

Seriously... try post your tech&help question in the related Forum section.
Just to quickly answer, I think it mostly depends on how you organize the camera shot for the warrior to be eaten: you can make it easier or more difficult based on what you want to show.
Also, you do not mention which dragon you have: the one provide in the Legend of the Dragon pack by RL can open the mouth with the Roar perform command.... also you can directly move the mouth bones.

Cheers

Roberto

My PC:
OS: Windows 10 Pro English 64-bit / CPU: Intel i7-9700 3.6GHz / MB: ASUS ROG Strix Z390  RAM: 32GB DDR4 2.6GHz / HD: 2TB+3TB  /  
SSD: 2x512GB Samsung 860 EVO + 1x2TB Samsung
VB: Palit GTX2080 TI GamingPro 11GB / AB: embedded in the MB and VB (audio from the MOTU M4 I/F) / DirectX: 12

Edited
8 Years Ago by RobertoColombo
avernusx
avernusx
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (474 reputation)Senior Member (474 reputation)Senior Member (474 reputation)Senior Member (474 reputation)Senior Member (474 reputation)Senior Member (474 reputation)Senior Member (474 reputation)Senior Member (474 reputation)Senior Member (474 reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Thanks reporto you helped alot. EvenI open the question in wrong place.

Regards. 

Reading This Topic