DAZ to iClone Continues to Frustrate

Posted By dwacon 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
dwacon
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Still haven't figured out the problem with some DAZ characters where the chest stays in place while the rest of the body moves... this also happens with the Aiko character.  Weirdness!

Now, I tried exporting a Genesis 3 (Victoria 7) character.  She came into iClone with Olive Oyl arms and skin that mysteriously changes color.  Maybe I should save my money for the content store?

Atomic Skeletons
[url=http://amzn.to/2zZ3md9]Queer Steer[/url]
Black Larry David

Galactic Blitz
Birthday Movie

Skuzzlebutt
Skuzzlebutt
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
the first problem you mentioned
is a simple matter of changing a bone or two in the charactor setup.
it randomly happens, mostly on  upper arms
once you get the rig corrected, save the 3dx profile for future problems.

as for the g3, all i can say is why bother
they dont perform well or look better in iclone

wendyluvscatz
wendyluvscatz
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Senior Forum Member

Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Weeks Ago
I actually find G3F and M quite good in iClone

Reading This Topic