Something cool for DAZ users from Cinema 4D

Posted By will2power71 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
jarretttowe
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
I would like to see how fast you can get it to render at 1080p. The rendered is quite customizable. It won't be realtime but i wonder what quality level you can get at the same speed as a max quality 3x3 iclone final render.
will2power71
will2power71
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
jarretttowe (1/15/2016)
I would like to see how fast you can get it to render at 1080p. The rendered is quite customizable. It won't be realtime but i wonder what quality level you can get at the same speed as a max quality 3x3 iclone final render.

To answer your question --about 35 seconds from the time that I hit the render button to the Finished image at 1920 by 1080P. I work with Octane Render in Cinema so render time is about as fast as you can get. I may try Furryball RT one day, but right now I'm pleased with Octane and Cinema.
 https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ffbe69a9-f8f6-4cdf-b619-a5b8.png
I didn't really do anything to the scene yet because I've been working on my Genesis 3 Rig, but this will give you an idea of what it looks like. I'll do this scene again when I've got the shaders imported and worked out. In Daz Studio, I use the Redspect TGX Skin Shaders and I'm quite pleased with them. It's only recently that the Octane Plugin for DAZ allows you to export your shaders, so I will do this render again when I've got everything all set up, but I really want to get the animation rig working. Genesis 3 is too new, so I have to do the control rig myself in order to animate it. But I assure you when I have that completed, I will redo this so you can get an idea of the final render time with Hair and lighting. 
will2power71
will2power71
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
You can see the full sized image on my deviantart page. 

Reading This Topic