Export CTA2 to Anime Studio and vice versa

Posted By tonk 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
tonk
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Hello folks and hello Peter and Reallusion,

first of all I MUST say this:
I love CTA2 and all of its functions and I am used to CTA2.

I am an animation layman and CTA2 seems to be the best choice on the market for people like me who
just want to do some animations without great efforts.
( @ Peter and RL: Your product idea to create an animation software usable for laymen is really great.)

Last week, I had a look over Anime Studio 11 and I quickly understood the principle and the basics of this software.
In my opinion AS11 has some really great features and some of them seem to be really better than the features found  in CTA2.

But for a layman like me, CTA2 is much more interesting because I make use of the ready-to-go motions and the
build-in motions of CTA2. CTA2 is much easier to use for hobbyists like me.
But nevertheless, I think a professional animator would probably prefer AS11 to do his work .

For one short moment I thought it would be a good idea for me as a layman to use some great features of AS11
and some great features of CTA2 to compound the final result in the final video.

So my question is:
could Reallusion imagine to develop an export format for the Pipeline versions of CTA2 that can exchange data between different
kinds of 2D-software?
You did this before with iClone6 and the 3DxChange software.

Can you imagine to develop a software that can exchange data between AS1 and CTA2 ?

Reading This Topic