how to turn a runing motorcycle into 90 degree angle smothly

Posted By Anonymous 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

how to turn a runing motorcycle into 90 degree angle smothly

Author
Anonymous
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (302 reputation)Senior Member (302 reputation)Senior Member (302 reputation)Senior Member (302 reputation)Senior Member (302 reputation)Senior Member (302 reputation)Senior Member (302 reputation)Senior Member (302 reputation)Senior Member (302 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi buddy, i am facing a problem in turning a runing motorcycle. can any buddy help me giving suggestion  how i can turn it in 90 degree angle smoothly while its runing.

is there any video tutorial on it. please help. its very urgent for me now.
jlittle
This post has been flagged as an answer
jlittle
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
CTA is a 2D program so you must provide an image for any angle you want to present an object at.
So for turning a motorcycle (I assume from a side view to a front or end view or visa versa) you need an image of the motorcycle for each angle you want.
If you want a smooth turn then you need several angles in-between so that means an image for each angle.
You can build a prop with multiple images so that using the sprite editor you can change the image of that prop at different key frames.
Keep in mind that the character only turns by 45 degree increments.

Jeff

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

Anonymous
Anonymous
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (302 reputation)Senior Member (302 reputation)Senior Member (302 reputation)Senior Member (302 reputation)Senior Member (302 reputation)Senior Member (302 reputation)Senior Member (302 reputation)Senior Member (302 reputation)Senior Member (302 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
thank you. i am doing as you advised. i will upload the result here for you to see. 

Reading This Topic