Profile Picture

Animated Lip Sync

Posted By rogerslwright 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
rogerslwright
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (400 reputation)Senior Member (400 reputation)Senior Member (400 reputation)Senior Member (400 reputation)Senior Member (400 reputation)Senior Member (400 reputation)Senior Member (400 reputation)Senior Member (400 reputation)Senior Member (400 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
I am new to animation.  My whole purpose for buying this program was to animate by Dog, (Which recently passed).  I have her singing Dolly Parton's "I will always love you".  The problem I am having, is her lips move more to the music than the words.  How do I get her mouth Synced to only move with the words?  Please Help!
jlittle
jlittle
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
Record only the words to the song either by speaking them or singing along with the song.
The actual recording will not be heard so it doesn't matter if you are in tune or not.
Place the recording in the Voice track of the character to generate the Lip phonemes.
Now you will have better lip syncing since the music will not confuse it.
Place your music in the music track.
Set the Voice Volume to 0 and the lips will move but no sound will come from the voice track but will come from the music track instead.
Just line up the music track clip with your recording in the voice track and the lips should move with the music.

Jeff

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

Reading This Topic