Profile Picture

Dress Up & Party Fun for CrazyTalk 8 (2015, 12)

Posted By Eric (RL) 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
similarly
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I got Crazy Talk 8 as part of a deal when I bought iClone 6.  I later bought the Party Fun pack for iClone.  I received an e-mail with instructions for downloading the Party Fun pack for CT8, but never received any e-mail about a deal for the Dress-up Showtime pack.

However, I bought Dress Up anyway and got a good deal on it.  I haven't gotten any email about the bonus though (not a big deal, since it's only presets of existing content, and I don't use presets much.  I like to mix and match on my own).

Re those who have folders or content NOT showing up in CT8:  have you tried running as administrator?

Right-click on the icon, go to properties and then to the compatibility tab.  Check the box for "run as administrator".  Solved the problem for me.  Showed all content nicely.

Reading This Topic