PINHEAD PROJECT 9 OFFICIALLY LAUNCHED

Posted By Alley 4 Years Ago
Rated 3.7 stars based on 3 votes.
Author
Gerskey
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 11 hours ago
Hi community,
back from my 1st holiday abroad in Europe. Krakow in Poland is a lovely city so clean and so friendly. Food and Beer are plenty and people too. I got the chance to go on a few tours while there. Auschwitz Birkenau, Wieliczka Salt Mines, Zakopane Tatra Mountains ( Carpathian Mountain Range ) and last of all Oscar Schindler's sites. No amount of pictures can do it justice only the experiences of being there. Believe me, you'll shake your heads to what happened there during WWII. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone that believes that humanity today, still has lessons to learn.
Peace
Gerskey
wires
wires
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (9.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.5K reputation)

Last Active: 9 minutes ago
Gerskey (4/20/2016)
Hi community,
back from my 1st holiday abroad in Europe. Krakow in Poland is a lovely city so clean and so friendly. Food and Beer are plenty and people too. I got the chance to go on a few tours while there. Auschwitz Birkenau, Wieliczka Salt Mines, Zakopane Tatra Mountains ( Carpathian Mountain Range ) and last of all Oscar Schindler's sites. No amount of pictures can do it justice only the experiences of being there. Believe me, you'll shake your heads to what happened there during WWII. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone that believes that humanity today, still has lessons to learn.
Peace
Gerskey

And just what exactly does all of that have to do with the Pinhead Project.????

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (1903), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-431.70), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

colour
colour
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
GrannyJ (4/20/2016)
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/a5ebb20a-f2d9-45a1-a9d9-71d3.jpg

A special thanks to everyone who submitted an entry - your creativity was amazing & your clips gave me much enjoyment during a a tough time!!!  
As always, a round of applause for the Committee for their dedication to good ole' Walter P! (& for all of the time they take to create, organize & promote these contests....  and run the PH website)!
& a special thanks to those who prayed for my well-being - I am absolutely certain that it's just not my medical team that keeps me alive & kickin' - I am sure that y'all's thoughts & prayers weigh in heavily on that one!
BIG GROUP HUGS to ALL! BigGrinRolleyesLaughSmile
So, who's all ready to DO IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!  This is one sandbox I love playing in LOLOLOL  (why is the song "Still crazy after all these years..." playing through my head right now ROFL Crazyw00tErmm

If anyone would like the "GoldenPinhead" iAvatar, you can download him HERE

Great Pinhead Golden Pinhead Award Oscar, Granny Cool. Thanks for the Download.Smile 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REALLUSION FORUM ANNUAL PINHEAD COMMUNITY PROJECTS.

New Pinhead Website & Project to be announced in September 2015

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GrannyJ
GrannyJ
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.4K reputation)

Last Active: 3 days ago
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d3ef0c31-e1ab-491e-883f-0ac0.jpg

I received a request for the "Golden Pinhead" as an iProp, so here is the sweet golden guy as an iProp & as an iAccessory!!   ENJOY!!!
IPROP DOWNLOAD HERE          IACCESS DOWNLOAD HERE

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/693eb6ec-cfa3-4b6a-a277-e2c8.gif

iClone Certified Content Developer and Author of the Pinky Frink® Adventure Series & the Pinky Frink® Learning Books
site: Granny J's 3D Attic SKYPE = grannyjsplace email: grannyj@grannyjs3dattic.com
MY RIG: GPU: Dual GeForce GTX 970M | CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)i7-5930K @3.50GHz| 32.00 GB RAM | OS: Win 7 Pro SP1 | DX11

Edited
3 Years Ago by GrannyJ
justaviking
justaviking
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.9K reputation)

Last Active: 7 hours ago
GrannyJ (4/20/2016)
I received a request for the "Golden Pinhead" as an iProp, so here is the sweet golden guy as an iProp & as an iAccessory!!   ENJOY!!!

Thanks for your generosity.

I tried making a Golden Pinhead once, based on the pictures I saw in the GPA ceremonies.  In my daydreams, I wanted to get it 3D printed.  I played with Sculptris and came to the conclusion 3D sculpting skills are horrible.  I am comfortable with a 3D engineering design tool, but not the artsy software.

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 7, i7-3770k CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 16GB RAM, Asus P8Z77-V Pro motherboard, 500 GB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

GrannyJ
GrannyJ
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.4K reputation)

Last Active: 3 days ago
@just a viking - you are quite welcome, I needed a break from the "real work", so I made Mr. Golden Boy..... it was a fun diversion (and I didn't take a long time, he's a bit "rough around the edges", but for something so small & handheld, I wasn't real particular on the minute details).

iClone Certified Content Developer and Author of the Pinky Frink® Adventure Series & the Pinky Frink® Learning Books
site: Granny J's 3D Attic SKYPE = grannyjsplace email: grannyj@grannyjs3dattic.com
MY RIG: GPU: Dual GeForce GTX 970M | CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)i7-5930K @3.50GHz| 32.00 GB RAM | OS: Win 7 Pro SP1 | DX11

Edited
3 Years Ago by GrannyJ
animagic
animagic
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.1K reputation)

Last Active: 7 hours ago
Thanks, Granny! (a Granny Award? Tongue)  Anyone knows when the ceremony will be?

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/1a09220f-ab50-42ac-ad1a-33ec.pnghttps://forum.reallusion.com/Uploads/Images/d14339d0-cd32-4b35-88f9-40a0.png

colour
colour
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
While we await the Golden Pinhead Awards - The greatest show on Earth. Click on JD Icon & Select 720. Having probs with Vimeo.

REALLUSION FORUM ANNUAL PINHEAD COMMUNITY PROJECTS.

New Pinhead Website & Project to be announced in September 2015

Edited
3 Years Ago by colour

Reading This Topic