PINHEAD PROJECT 9 OFFICIALLY LAUNCHED

Posted By Alley 9 Years Ago
Rated 3.7 stars based on 3 votes.
Author
Gerskey
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi community,
May I say the entries for this competition are outstanding which I found voting hard to do like 3DStory has mentioned. Nonetheless, it has been done and again, it has been a joy to take part and to each and everyone, the best of luck.
Peace
Gerskey.
urbanlamb
urbanlamb
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I enjoyed watching them but I am not much for voting for things.    I did like to watch the ways people used to make funny cartoons though.  Thanks! Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know. And you are the guy who'll decide where to go."
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Dr. Seuss

colour
colour
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

Don't fprget to vote Folks BigGrin
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/7223dfe9-00d5-41c3-ae20-d7be.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REALLUSION FORUM ANNUAL PINHEAD COMMUNITY PROJECTS.

New Pinhead Website & Project to be announced in September 2015

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gerskey
Gerskey
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)

Hi community,
just showed my Pinhead Comic video,the Grumpy Old Man, to my family.
 Aww sorry guys
It could have been better sorry. xox
to my cousins in Ireland to England and America sorry guys xx Sorry I'm learning xox.
Peace
Gerskey
Gerskey
Gerskey
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Hi Colour > Peter
Sometimes words are not available. I'm always looking in at you Peter.
Take care and good luck Peter on the Pinhead Competition XOX
Peace
Gerskey.

GrannyJ
GrannyJ
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Gerskey - I don't believe there is any need to apologize.....   I enjoyed the Grumpy Guy....

iClone Certified Content Developer and Author of the Pinky Frink® Adventure Series & the Pinky Frink® Learning Books
site: Granny J's 3D Attic SKYPE = grannyjsplace email: grannyj@grannyjs3dattic.com
MY RIG: GPU: Dual GeForce GTX 970M | CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)i7-5930K @3.50GHz| 32.00 GB RAM | OS: Win 7 Pro SP1 | DX11

toonarama
toonarama
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Gerskey (3/31/2016)
Hi community,
just showed my Pinhead Comic video,the Grumpy Old Man, to my family.
 Aww sorry guys
It could have been better sorry. xox
to my cousins in Ireland to England and America sorry guys xx Sorry I'm learning xox.
Peace
Gerskey

Hey Gerskey - don't be hard on yourself, I really enjoyed your animation too. I gave up showing my animations to my family a long time ago because they were never very impressed. I think it was partly because they were not great fans of animation anyway, but more importantly there only terms of reference are professional animations. They don't understand what is involved in creating them. Take the constructive criticism, ignore the negative stuff and listen to the community (they know best). Good luck! Mick
Edited
8 Years Ago by toonarama
justaviking
justaviking
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
Family response...

I have the same issue.  On one hand, they're very supportive.  But on the other hand, their animation reference points are Pixar and DreamWorks, and they just don't get it.

Sometimes, without intending to be cruel, people completely miss the story because they're so busy commenting on (or asking about) every flaw... Why did his foot slide?  His finger went right through the handle of his coffee cup.  Can she comb her hair, what would happen?  That truck didn't sound real.  ...and so on...

As a person who is most interested in telling a story, I'm sitting there in agony as they miss all the dialogue and probably don't even know what the story was about by the time they're done watching.  That's not always the case, but it certainly has happened.

At times like that, you have to remind yourself that you do it for your own enjoyment.

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

Edited
8 Years Ago by justaviking
mark
mark
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
justaviking (3/31/2016)

...At times like that, you have to remind yourself that you do it for your own enjoyment.

AMEN brother! What he said Gerskey!!!Smile

PROMO-BACK2
Click here to go to my YouTube Channel filled with iClone Tutes and Silly Stuff

Visit ANIMATED PROJECTIONS Powered by iCLONE

Intel Core i7 3960X @ 3300MHz Overclocked to 4999.7 MHz Sandy Bridge 24.0GB DDR3 @ 833MHz Graphic Display HP ZR30w 
GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB  Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1 ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P9X79 WS (LGA2011)

toonarama
toonarama
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

justaviking (3/31/2016)
Family response...

I have the same issue.  On one hand, they're very supportive.  But on the other hand, their animation reference point are Pixar and DreamWorks, and they just don't get it.

Sometimes, without intending to be cruel, people completely miss the story because they're so busy commenting on (or asking about) every flaw... Why did his foot slide?  His finger went right through the handle of his coffee cup.  Can she comb her hair, what would happen?  That truck didn't sound real.  ...and so on...

As a person who is most interested in telling a story, I'm sitting there in agony as they miss all the dialogue and probably don't even know what the story was about by the time they're done watching.  That's not always the case, but it certainly has happened.

At times like that, you have to remind yourself that you do it for your own enjoyment.

Brilliantly summed up - I'm sure that will resonate with everyone!

Reading This Topic