Profile Picture

Creating a realistic runway fashon script

Posted By donaldwarren 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
donaldwarren
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (395 reputation)Senior Member (395 reputation)Senior Member (395 reputation)Senior Member (395 reputation)Senior Member (395 reputation)Senior Member (395 reputation)Senior Member (395 reputation)Senior Member (395 reputation)Senior Member (395 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
I am really not versed but I want to find help, actually someone to create very realistic runway fashion walk thru.
I want to be able to take a premade model female for now and be able to put various dresses on her and have her do a runway walk.
If anyone knows where I can find people to hire to create this please email me donaldwarren@me.com  or call me on my cel phone at 678 361-5335
Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving.
JimmyB7
JimmyB7
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago

First of all, welcome to the forum.  I’m not a newbie here but compared to some of the artists and 3D designers here, I might as well be.  I don’t have the skills yet to help you in your intriguing endeavor, but I’m certain others here do. What you are asking for should be doable with iClone, Character Creator, etc., but it will undoubtedly take some work.  What I find so interesting about your needs is that it appears to represent a “buggy whip” moment in history. Replacing twenty-five-million-dollar runway models with, may I wildly guess, $25,000 packages of beautifully animated instantly clothed iClone models.  All models clothing swapped out at the designers’ whim, etc. Imagine one thousand MoCap animations from real models transposed to CC characters. I think you are truly on the verge of a revolutionary change, if all the pieces effectively fall into place.

Also, I would suggest you edit your post and remove the email and cell phone items, since any iClone forum member here can contact you privately through the on-board message system. This will probably cut down on a lot of unnecessary SPAM, and who knows what else.  Good luck Donald.

CyberpowerPC, 64 GB Ram, 64bit Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i9-10980XE 18 Core CPU,  ASUS TUF X299 Mark 1 Motherboard, ROG-STRIX-RTX2080TI-O11G-GAMING graphics card, Toshiba 3TB hard drive, 3 x Seagate 3TB hard drives, RAGNAROK 801 Full Tower, LEPA G1600 1600W power supply, Killer WI-FI 6,  ASUS PA329Q 32" 4K/UHD IPS Monitor.
Edited
9 Years Ago by JimmyB7

Reading This Topic