Profile Picture

Crazytalk 7 Pro - question from newbie

Posted By retepnikrap 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
retepnikrap
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (496 reputation)Senior Member (496 reputation)Senior Member (496 reputation)Senior Member (496 reputation)Senior Member (496 reputation)Senior Member (496 reputation)Senior Member (496 reputation)Senior Member (496 reputation)Senior Member (496 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Hi
just playing around with CT7 and I have noticed that the mouth doesn't open as wide as I would like, is there a way to emphasize more the opening of the mouth once the audio is sync'd? Looks OK but a little  more like a ventriloquist dummy than I would like.
I am using clean audio etc and have tried all the settings I can see. I am using an illustration of mine not an included actor, just wondered if there was any more I could do in the face fitting editor to get a better result with the mouth. 

Thank you
AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
There is a face puppeteering option you can use to accent different facial animations.  
http://www.reallusion.com/crazytalk/help/CrazyTalk7/UserManual/#link_56

Reading This Topic